Drake explains why he styled on Chris Brown

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't you an Eminem Stan though?

truth be told, i'd feel more comfortable with eminem sayin the n-word than drake, ha. at least eminem has some semblance of a n!gga inside him, he came up f*cked up and broke just like us. drake is a poser dog, can't respect it. eminem is/was white trash, he's not frontin like he's white trash but he really grew up comfy and the hardest thing he ever had to overcome was getting over his mom not getting him a tuna bagel

Daps
Reppin
NULL
CB4.jpg

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake's b!tchmade.

if u think otherwise, its prolly cuz u b!tchmade too.

its cool though, cuz these frauds gonna make the real look that much more authentic when it comes out.

plus didn't drake snitch when i got his chain snatched in TO? lol @ callin someone a snitch when u a damn snitch ur self. call it karma.

That note was funny though, i rememeber writin that to a b1tch n1gga 2 years ago.

it had the same effect.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Drake's b!tchmade.

if u think otherwise, its prolly cuz u b!tchmade too.

its cool though, cuz these frauds gonna make the real look that much more authentic when it comes out.

plus didn't drake snitch when i got his chain snatched in TO? lol @ callin someone a snitch when u a damn snitch ur self. call it karma.

That note was funny though, i rememeber writin that to a b1tch n1gga 2 years ago.

it had the same effect.
:childplease: lol @ the ducktales i dare you to run up on the n1gga

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He gave this same example when he was here June 5th which was before the Chris shyt happened. It was just his way to introduce Waka as the hard music you wanna hear in the club :yeshrug:

why is everyone in this thread ignoring this?

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
truth be told, i'd feel more comfortable with eminem sayin the n-word than drake, ha. at least eminem has some semblance of a n!gga inside him, he came up f*cked up and broke just like us. drake is a poser dog, can't respect it. eminem is/was white trash, he's not frontin like he's white trash but he really grew up comfy and the hardest thing he ever had to overcome was getting over his mom not getting him a tuna bagel

:snoop:

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: lol @ the ducktales i dare you to run up on the n1gga

sure buddy.

thats why tdot thinks u a superthug huh?

gettin all them justin bieber fans got u gassed up.

Now tell me u ain't snitch to the cops in TO after u got ur chain snatched.

plus u from forrest hill, ur momma rich, u ain't come up from sh!t other than the ppl that think u were too corny to be a rapper. guess what, a lotta ppl still think u corny as sh!t.

n1gga.

U gonna get ur body guards killed dumbass.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I don't wanna hear it from any fakkit that rolls with security on who got busted or who finna keep it busted.