Drake explains why he styled on Chris Brown

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
This is definitely the GOAT hip hop double turn.

People been wanting to cheer for Chris Brown and they finally got a reason to. Drake has truly embraced the hate and made that long awaited heel turn.

WWE couldn't book this any better. :wow:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not a fan of drake but this is wrong.

Even tyson had bodyguards who he sent to handle situations.

just because you use your bodyguard don't make you a p*ssy.

Tyson is also known as a loos cannon who beat ppl up. Even in street fights. So no one thinks he pussay. U cant say the same for drake.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Tyson is also known as a loos cannon who beat ppl up. Even in street fights. So no one thinks he pussay. U cant say the same for drake.

I'm saying man...how the fukk you gonna compare Drake to Mike fukking Tyson. That nikka would be swinging on nikkas before his bodyguards even knew what was happening.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
woah what a bad ass. I hope someone catches up to him with no bodyguard someday.

livewire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
comparing tyson with drakes punk a$$....alot of cats are true goofballs over thier favorite rappers.....

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
He gave this same example when he was here June 5th which was before the Chris shyt happened. It was just his way to introduce Waka as the hard music you wanna hear in the club :yeshrug:

Yall dumb he said this shyt in Atlanta too. He says that same line in every city, this has nothing to do with chris brown:beli:

its funny how nikkaz ignore these just to keep on the Drake hate agenda they have.

franny

Pro
Daps
8 pages of dudes arguing whether a man they never met is bout that life or not.. who's the REAL lame?