Drake explains why he styled on Chris Brown

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how bout u f*ck urself.

b1tch.

if drake could fight he wouldn't hide behind bodyguards. he does it. cuz he knows he cant.

u think floyd gonna hide beihind a fight he instigated? u think anny mma fighter will?

FOH.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
:heh: this clown, i bet you $1000 drake would slapped the fire out of you

Im assuming you're a male, imagine what your father would think if he ever saw your computers history, all the Drake pics saved, all the time spent on defending a nikka that doesn't even know you exist, all that stalker-ish behavior lined with a hint of homosexuality.

All that corny "We" shyt, and you trying to play up the "stan" role is cool an all, but you have deep rooted fakkitry going on that isn't an act.

fakkit.

bangedher_wholesquad

carlos danger
Daps
Reppin
NULL
whats ur point?

If i told u i seen drake get slaped in the face and he screamed like a b!tch and i completely lost all my respect for him would that change ur captains save a soft-n1gga?

no it wouldnt

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Im assuming you're a male, imagine what your father would think if he ever saw your computers history, all the Drake pics saved, all the time spent on defending a nikka that doesn't even know you exist, all that stalker-ish behavior lined with a hint of homosexuality.

All that corny "We" shyt, and you trying to play up the "stan" role is cool an all, but you have deep rooted fakkitry going on that isn't an act.

fakkit.

:heh:

Daps
whats ur point?

If i told u i seen drake get slaped in the face and he screamed like a b!tch and i completely lost all my respect for him would that change ur captains save a soft-n1gga?

no it wouldnt

It wouldn't matter at all to me.
Drake doesn't affect my life in the least bit... If he's soft I don't give half a fukk.
It's just amusing to me to read that kinda shyt from kids who never been in conflict. COD doesn't count as conflict either, breh.

Daps
what did you prove? he didnt run and jump the thread ship.
he told you to go fukkyourself, b1tch.

how is that soft?
cuz he can only type it in your face? instead of spraying it in your face in person?
:childplease:

Try making sense before attempting an argument, little girl.