Drake explains why he styled on Chris Brown

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
This is looking like it's gonna turn into a case of "when keeping it real goes wrong". Sure he may not see no real jail time over this BS...u better believe though those civil cases are about to load up though! 5 people went to the hospital with lacerations to the head and various other injuries. Get your $$ ready Drake.

0382_s7tr.gif

How you feel how you how you feel?
25, sitting on 25 mill

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
0382_s7tr.gif

How you feel how you how you feel?
25, sitting on 25 mill
My dude I dont feel no way about his Drake or his $$. Your the one with Drake making fukkfaces in your avi breh. :rudy:

IM just saying he doesn't seem to understand that regardless of the fact that he ran into the bathroom when shyt got real, perception becomes reality and when them lawyers start come looking for that bread...vids like this aint gonna help his case.

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
My dude I dont feel no way about his Drake or his $$. Your the one with Drake making fukkfaces in your avi breh. :rudy:

IM just saying he doesn't seem to understand that regardless of the fact that he ran into the bathroom when shyt got real, perception becomes reality and when them lawyers start come looking for that bread...vids like this aint gonna help his case.

lmao @ running into the bathroom since when did bosses get their hands dirty :comeon:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Drake's security moved him outta there! Drake would have had to fight HIS OWN SECURITY to stay. It's their job to remove him from difficult situations -- even if he wants to keep brawling.

Drake and co. aren't addressing the situation directly, and they aren't snitching to the cops. Drake is doing his best to catch a charge and some street cred. (OTOH, Drake's mother spent her entire weekend on the phone with the lawyers. "I've known him for 5 days, and he would NEVER do that. Murder?!? Murder WHO???" -- Katt Williams on how white friends react when ya get arrested)

Tony Parker should sue the club and both rappers. He has the long money to do it. He should hit all the deep pockets. Corneal damage is not a reasonably assumed risk when going to a pricey night spot for a taste.

Those little white girls bleeding from their foreheads should also sue. shyt, shut the club down if THIS is their best crowd control on negro night. End the entire operation. u_u

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
lmao @ running into the bathroom since when did bosses get their hands dirty :comeon:

If u never got ur hands dirty u wouldn't be a boss in the 1st place. That's a b!tch ass excuse.

Drake is aight with me but he needs to cut out the tough talk. It doasen't sound right coming from him and might hurt him in the long run. If people start pressing serious charges he'll change his tune in a second.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yo, this made my skin crawl a little bit. why is he talkin like that? thats not how he really talks and thats not what he's about. how you tryna talk brollic when you know you aint do nothin? i hope he gets bagged, as f*cked up as that sounds, just so the real true "Punked" Drake can come out and he'll start talkin

You still on your "hate Drake" crusade?? :usure:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
I fukk with Drake musically but considering he speaks like the below vid in reality his thug talk is cringeworthy

Last edited by a moderator:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yall dumb he said this shyt in Atlanta too. He says that same line in every city, this has nothing to do with chris brown:beli: