Drake explains why he styled on Chris Brown

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
lmao @ running into the bathroom since when did bosses get their hands dirty :comeon:

dude - stop wit the bullsht - you obviously don't understand the difference between a boss and a puppet...
and for the last time - do us heterosexuals a favor and change your avi

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Drake won.I don't get why its so hard to understand.When your money long and you feed the killas you can talk how you want.I fukk with Chris Brown,but he took a L here.If Drake was in the bathroom that's great.He don't have to worry about catching a charge.Who ever on his team takes a charge will be rewarded.You suburban nikkas is clowns.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
we are ready alright

08wy22k0mkup_t.jpg

:leon:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
so let me get it right :whoo:

you are a male who has a gay azz avatar of drake in his profile and who searches for pics of drakes arms on the web :whoo:

also referring to drake as "we" which in itself has some gayness in it :whoo:

open your fukking mouth fakkit :piss:

So you want another man, whom u just referred to as a homosexual, to open HIS mouth so YOU can stick ur piece up next to it, and pee in it? :leostare::huhldup:

And on top of all that.....

Oprah_umad.gif

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You still on your "hate Drake" crusade?? :usure:

never that, it's just Fukkery in general that I have a problem with. i've hated fake thugs since high school man, nothing is more annoying than dudes who act like something they are not. drake is a good suburban kid from canada with a whiteboy voice who starred in a nickelodeon show, ha, why not embrace that? rapping tough in a vocal booth when you never even smelled prison or touched a gun is okay, these weirdos have made that alright, but to actually talk like a gangster when you not in the booth? :stopitslime:. i don't even like that this kid uses the word n!gga, ha, for real.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
never that, it's just Fukkery in general that I have a problem with. i've hated fake thugs since high school man, nothing is more annoying than dudes who act like something they are not. drake is a good suburban kid from canada with a whiteboy voice who starred in a nickelodeon show, ha, why not embrace that? rapping tough in a vocal booth when you never even smelled prison or touched a gun is okay, these weirdos have made that alright, but to actually talk like a gangster when you not in the booth? :stopitslime:. i don't even like that this kid uses the word n!gga, ha, for real.

Im not even disagreeing with you or anything but would anyone listen to him if he just did the white suburban jewish kid from canada lane? Instead of his super pimp slash catch a body like that persona?

Best I Ever Had really isnt quite the same if its about a tuna sandwich from the bagel spot.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not even disagreeing with you or anything but would anyone listen to him if he just did the white suburban jewish kid from canada lane? Instead of his super pimp slash catch a body like that persona?

Best I Ever Had really isnt quite the same if its about a tuna sandwich from the bagel spot.

i don't mind the "best i ever had" drake, he can cruise in that lane. but catchin bodies and talkin tuff about a fight your security and "others" were involved in, etc... sh!t like that is too much. i think drake is madd talented, i just wish he'd stop frontin.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
I fukk with Drake musically but considering he speaks like the below vid in reality his thug talk is cringeworthy

Nardwuar vs. Drake - YouTube

what happened to him? he came in on his canadian horse and represented...
now hes throwing bottles like a bytch would, in america, trying to act thug and be hard?? :stopitslime:
is that a canadian thing?

shoulda accepted the fukking bottle.

franny

Pro
Daps
this is part of the show. he says something like this every night to bring out waka. its not about chris brown.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth

Ain't you an Eminem Stan though?