Drake explains why he styled on Chris Brown

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
It wouldn't matter at all to me.
Drake doesn't affect my life in the least bit... If he's soft I don't give half a fukk.
It's just amusing to me to read that kinda shyt from kids who never been in conflict. COD doesn't count as conflict either, breh.

pgdead.png

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
Im assuming you're a male, imagine what your father would think if he ever saw your computers history, all the Drake pics saved, all the time spent on defending a nikka that doesn't even know you exist, all that stalker-ish behavior lined with a hint of homosexuality.

All that corny "We" shyt, and you trying to play up the "stan" role is cool an all, but you have deep rooted fakkitry going on that isn't an act.

fakkit.

Dog that nikka is the creepiest Stan I ever seen on the net. I seen nikkas wild out for PAC and Kobe but this dude reeks of homosexuality. Gotta be fatherless

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
damn drake is gangster man threw a bottle at a nikka damn yo that nikka told u dont make him catch a body like that man im scared of drizzy now only thing left is to get that thug life tatted on his chest and he'll be the new pac for sure

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
:zzz: Drake is really trying to make us believe he's about that life.

Stop it.

I'd have a lot more respect for him if he were just his regular corny self.

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every single person who even felt a teeny tiny bead of glass anywhere on their person is going to be lining up for the $$$.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
how bout u f*ck urself.

b1tch.

if drake could fight he wouldn't hide behind bodyguards. he does it. cuz he knows he cant.

u think floyd gonna hide beihind a fight he instigated? u think anny mma fighter will?

FOH.

Im not a fan of drake but this is wrong.

Even tyson had bodyguards who he sent to handle situations.

just because you use your bodyguard don't make you a p*ssy.