"Drake couldn't exist if Big & Pac was around, would have him for lunch" - Shyne

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's probably right in regard to 'Pac but not B.I.G.. B.I.G. wouldn't of had an issue with Drake because he wasn't a bitter and divisive dude like 'Pac. The same way Drake experiments with his music is the same way B.I.G. experimented with his music when he was alive:

And what's the issue with Drake "acting" like a "street kid" when the same can be said for 2Pac:

^^You can't go from that to this:
AllEyezOnMe.jpg

In hip-hop's so-called "realest era" and tell me that Drake wouldn't have been eating in the 90s. At the end of the day it's just music, and as long as you make good music nobody should care about how "real" or "fake" you are. The only people who have this issue are people who love to idolise rappers.

Lmao at this nonsense. Pac has a history in the street which is deep, Pac's documented to having shot people lol, cops lol. Pac saved Tim Dog's life, Pac went wild at certified gangstas who murdered a child, Pac's been in countless physical altercations, Pac did speeches at the new black panthers meetings, Pac was at the meetings with the orginal Black Panthers, Pac was trying to start organisations to help the youth, Pac made protest and hood music. Pac's history and music is certified and unquestionable. What he did as a child in art school has no baring upon that, Pac was 1 of the realest rappers ever.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
You guys are such fukking fakkits. So worried about what a goddamn musician does in their real life. You catty fukking bytches. Listen to the music and shut the fukk up. Why I don't come to this forum. Stupid ass nikkas who want to pretend they're from somewhere and had it rough and so all their favorite rappers gotta be even rougher and tougher

Half you bytches aint been to the hood cept to drive thru, and you make sure ya fukkin windows are up and ya doors are locked. nikkas in the hood fukk with this nikka's music. They have from the jump. Do you nikkas ever actually get the fukk out there? Even shyt like Marvin's Room was gettin play in the streets.HAVE YOU EVER EVEN BEEN OUT THERE BREHS???

You dorky fukks dont know what the fukk people wanna hear :pachaha:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
haha
I only heard the first track he did with Jay apart from his singles and it was :yeshrug: Most of the people I know that like him ain't even really Hip-Hop fans they like his singing more. I've heard people say Kanye is top 5 of all time so it really wouldn't shock me to see someone claim Drake is the GOAT at this point. If anyone has either in a top 10 or 20 list I can't take their opinion seriously.

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
You guys are such fukking fakkits. So worried about what a goddamn musician does in their real life. You catty fukking bytches. Listen to the music and shut the fukk up. Why I don't come to this forum. Stupid ass nikkas who want to pretend they're from somewhere and had it rough and so all their favorite rappers gotta be even rougher and tougher

Half you bytches aint been to the hood cept to drive thru, and you make sure ya fukkin windows are up and ya doors are locked. nikkas in the hood fukk with this nikka's music. They have from the jump. Do you nikkas ever actually get the fukk out there? Even shyt like Marvin's Room was gettin play in the streets.HAVE YOU EVER EVEN BEEN OUT THERE BREHS???

You dorky fukks dont know what the fukk people wanna hear :pachaha:

I reckon, did you use to post on systemwars? You seem very familiar.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at dumb b*stards deliberately ignoring the point, it's about his corny meaningless fake music not just the fact he's a fake ass individual.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Lol at dumb b*stards deliberately ignoring the point, it's about his corny meaningless fake music not just the fact he's a fake ass individual.

corny meaningless fake music? i assume you're this critical on every fukking rapper's subject matter, eh?

Highly doubt it. Your posts are fukkin worthless. Can't even quote a nikka. igggggnored

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at comparing Drake to 2 Pac, someone should make that poll and see what the result is, would be interesting.

What it is is a p*ssy coalition that want people to believe Drake >>>>>>>> 2 Pac, and it's also systematically designed because you can see the vast difference between the 2 artists, Drake's music is soft and non confrontational, Pac's stood for something,

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
corny meaningless fake music? i assume you're this critical on every fukking rapper's subject matter, eh?

Highly doubt it. Your posts are fukkin worthless. Can't even quote a nikka. igggggnored

I was talking in general, to numerous people but of course it applies to you, you think my posts are worthless cause you're upset and a bytch like Drake is. so defend him like he's your husband.

Nearly every dope rapper has more content than Drake and artistry. You wanna make excuses cause you like soft and corny shyt, the truth is you do cause you're soft and corny, simple as. Even this emotional post lol, pop shyt then run away like your idol Aubey lol, with the way he acts and his music should be Audrey.

images

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
As much as I don't like Drake, but being some kind of super thug or even the connotation of "being real" was just mental slavery. I bet you he probably shyt on black power MCs at his prime because they were "corny"

Just cause you did dirt in the streets don't make you to a Hip Hop rep.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as I don't like Drake, but being some kind of super thug or even the connotation of "being real" was just mental slavery. I bet you he probably shyt on black power MCs at his prime because they were "corny"

Just cause you did dirt in the streets don't make you to a Hip Hop rep.

I don't think anybody in the thread really saying that, but when you're fraudulent that's the issue. And getting your bodyguard to bully innocent people while you sit and wait in a car.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don't think anybody in the thread really saying that, but when you're fraudulent that's the issue. And getting your bodyguard to bully innocent people while you sit and wait in a car.

Getting into fight as a famous MC is just crabs in a barrel type shyt. If you were an accomplished MC like Nas, would you endanger everything by starting a fight? I'm all for integrity, but a lot of the older rappers have a lot to answer for since black power music got thrown out for gangsta rap in the early 90s.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting into fight as a famous MC is just crabs in a barrel type shyt. If you were an accomplished MC like Nas, would you endanger everything by starting a fight? I'm all for integrity, but a lot of the older rappers have a lot to answer for since black power music got thrown out for gangsta rap in the early 90s.

It's not about fighting at all, you don't send your bodyguard to intimidate elders when that shyt isn't necessary. If that was me I would have either completely ignored it or went in there and had a conversation directly 1 to 1, I certainly would not of sent a bodyguard in there to intimidate a civilian type dude, for no good reason. A lot of people have shyt to answer for no doubt, it's the ones who allowed this to happen, but to some it's been beyond their control, but there's certainly others who deserve criticism for even allowing this nonsense to take place.