"Drake couldn't exist if Big & Pac was around, would have him for lunch" - Shyne

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Tupac, you mean the dude who went to performance art school as a ballet dancer?

images

Tupac's the GOAT don't get me wrong, but I'm just illustrating that hip hop has always had characters like Drake. The hate is unwarranted, dude can spit

he went to the BSOA and it wasnt for ballet you fakkit

He's probably right in regard to 'Pac but not B.I.G.. B.I.G. wouldn't of had an issue with Drake because he wasn't a bitter and divisive dude like 'Pac. The same way Drake experiments with his music is the same way B.I.G. experimented with his music when he was alive:

And what's the issue with Drake "acting" like a "street kid" when the same can be said for 2Pac:

^^You can't go from that to this:
AllEyezOnMe.jpg

In hip-hop's so-called "realest era" and tell me that Drake wouldn't have been eating in the 90s. At the end of the day it's just music, and as long as you make good music nobody should care about how "real" or "fake" you are. The only people who have this issue are people who love to idolise rappers.

pretend that Pac didn't drop a militant debut album brehs

2Pacalypse+Now.png

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Number 1.....fukk Drake, his music & pretty much his whole fakkit ass aura

but real talk though....

But you know what the fukk I think is just pathetic and gay
When nikkas speculate what the fukk Pac would say
You don't know shyt about a dead man's perspective
And talking shyt'll get your neck bone disconnected

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyne's albums aren't better, he isn't a better rapper. Drake is more talented and has a better ear for making music. Your opinions are just your opinions all of Drake's projects are more acclaimed than Shyne's shyt there's a reason for that.

Pretend you listen to Shyne like that to shyt on Drake, brehs. :mjlol:

In 1996 Jay had just dropped his debut stop sidestepping of course he was hotter. I just told you Jay sold Diamond off Volume 2 more than any Tupac album, I'm not counting post-humous sales because his death of course led to people copping his catalog. Could you imagine had Jay died after The Black Album?

Extrapolating Jay's career to the same amount that Pac rapped, Hov had more hits. I just told you Jay has industry power, Jay's his own man, Pac was getting extorted by Death Row. Jay is corporate, Tupac would not be more commercially dominant in 2015.

It's not politics, it's opinion they asked Nas who he's been listening to lately. He said Scarface and Drake. Bun B genuinely feels Drake always shows him love in Houston and has done several songs with him. Slum Village and Little Brother co-signed and worked with Drake before he was even signed.

I don't know how you can listed to Jungle and call it soulless :mjlol:

Drake's music does have substance though...

S.T.R.E.S.S. is about growing up mixed-raced in Toronto, being called the n-word

Look What You've Done is a tribute to his deceased grandmother

The Resistance is about being true to yourself and not letting fame change you

The Calm is about his relationship with his father who lives in Memphis and wasn't prominent in his life because of his parents divorce

Had a song with Snoop discussing gun violence

I guess you can't relate to losing a loved one, experiencing racism, not having a father, relationships with women/friends, etc.

:heh:

He's no Pac but to say no substance is ridiculous

Jayz volume 2 did not sell more than all eyes on me and none of drakes albums are better than shynes first album

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Jayz volume 2 did not sell more than all eyes on me and none of drakes albums are better than shynes first album
All of Drake's projects are better than Shyne's first album :mjlol:

Volume 2 went Diamond as a single CD according to RIAA, All Eyez On Me went Diamond as a double. Pac's album is much better, but that's besides the point Pac today would not be hotter than Hov given Hov's industry power that's indisputable.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
All of Drake's projects are better than Shyne's first album :mjlol:

Volume 2 went Diamond as a single CD according to RIAA, All Eyez On Me went Diamond as a double. Pac's album is much better, but that's besides the point Pac today would not be hotter than Hov given Hov's industry power that's indisputable.
You don't know that. It took Jayz years to establish "industry connections" (I don't even know what you mean by that) and Pac was only a solo rapper for 5 years and peaked at 2. And Biggie dying heavily benefited Jayz