"Drake couldn't exist if Big & Pac was around, would have him for lunch" - Shyne

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i would say the same back to you, but you are friendless in real life. :(

Lol. Since you don't know me that's baseless like everything you say. I think you have roughly 3 featured threads on here and 1 of them is about bootyholes, no wonder why you defend THIS dude...

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Pac and BIG are obviously two GOAT's but these old nikkas need to stop with the "if Pac and Big were still around..." I've been hearing this shyt ever since they died, about how basically nobody but them would be popular in the rap game 20 years later if they were still here to run shyt. Heard that shyt about Ja Rule, DMX, Kanye, etc. Basically every rapper that has come up in the last 19 years wouldn't have made it if they were still alive :dwillhuh:

People's tastes change over time. You think all these young people who fukk with Drake wouldn't care about him because they would be worshipping a 44 year old 2Pac instead? :dahell:

It's impossible to tell what Pac and Big would be doing now.. as easily as they could still be running the game, they could just as easily be on Snoop Dogg/Mase irrelevant status. Drake would be big regardless.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake defenders are missing the point, what's being said is the lane wouldn't be there cause it wouldn't be accepted, it's been a gradual softening and femininisation process.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So are people saying the Young Thug types would be some of the biggest rappers in the 90's? That's wild, he wouldn't be let fly with that shyt.

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
Lol. Since you don't know me that's baseless like everything you say. I think you have roughly 3 featured threads on here and 1 of them is about bootyholes, no wonder why you defend THIS dude...

more lies.
since when am i defending drake? i dont listen to his music
all i said was shyne is a nobody

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
Yeah, a lot of the people who like him aren't serious about Hip Hop at all. I've seen people say Drake is the GOAT lol, only online though , but you had people like backcrack and IR putting him in their top 10 too. People's tastes are all fukked up cause they're not true Hip Hop heads, there more the type that follow trends and pop fans. There's no situation I'd bump a Drake track, unless I was using it as a severe torture method against an enemy lol. But then again I might not wish that upon my worst enemy, that may be going too far lol. Kanye isn't top 5 either, but he's certainly better than Drake. Was contaminating hearing that bullshyt last night lol.
yeah I hear it a lot on here but I figured it was trolling, I can see by some of the angry responses in here it's not though :mjlol:. They need to just admit they like him for the pop records and leave it at that. Nah I take it back actually I refuse to believe these guys ain't trolling, I just put the video for Worst Behaviour on and this guy is like a parody of a rapper :mjlol:. He is to Weird Al Jankovic what Nas is to Rakim.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

KRS-One the prophet.

[KRS-One]
Look - KRS-One, I've learned already
Everything they doin is temporary
No matter how big you live
You still the creation of a music executive
And when you get old no matter what you did
They throw you away and they pimp your kid
Yeah kids, on the TV whylin
You know why we got racial profilin?
Cause you, keep, buying, HOES, simple and plain
You, keep, buying, HOES, all y'all know my name
So there in the future we'll look back
And then we will see we were under attack
But it'll be too late, the loss'll be too great
You'll see, just wait!

[KRS-One]
C'mon, c'mon, yeah c'mon You see how they shuttin down KRS-One
Cause I'm not sexy, thuggin or dumb

"On the videos and on the radio Teachin our kids which way to go
And the way that they tell our kids to go If you listen, heads right straight to prison
"

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
more lies.
since when am i defending drake? i dont listen to his music
all i said was shyne is a nobody

You came in hear to talk shyt. You have a lot in common with that clown actually, just as bytch made. Shyne isn't a nobody, Shyne is a very wealthy successful recording artist who has some great work, content and tries to do inspiring things for the youth.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah I hear it a lot on here but I figured it was trolling, I can see by some of the angry responses in here it's not though :mjlol:. They need to just admit they like him for the pop records and leave it at that. Nah I take it back actually I refuse to believe these guys ain't trolling, I just put the video for Worst Behaviour on and this guy is like a parody of a rapper :mjlol:. He is to Weird Al Jankovic what Nas is to Rakim.

LMAO. That's what I'm saying, he's a fukking parody of a rapper lmao. shyt is a clear see through act to most people with intelligence, dude is ACTUALLY it actor and he shows lol. shyt is like it's a piss take sketch lol, but dumb motherfukkers actually going round talking about "young angel" and "drizzy Drake" and "Champaign papi" if you are a straight male and called him any of those names you lost and you are also suspect. Exactly, don't bring that bullshyt to the Hip Hop equation cause we gonna judge it as such. Drake is 1 of the worst "artists" I've ever heard.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Ruler 09 while I agree with your perspective why do you reply to every post in every thread you make

Don't think I have, but I've replied to posts cause it's a forum lol, and it's my thread also. It doesn't really matter does it, not harming anyone, apart from Drake apologists feelings lol.