"Drake couldn't exist if Big & Pac was around, would have him for lunch" - Shyne

Daps
This is the worst era in hip-hop history

Internet ruined hip-hop, twatter and insta exposed how fukkin salty these gangsta wrappas are. Pathetic.

I bet old heads were as salty as these guys back in the early 90s when Snoopy Doggies and DMX's were making noise...but they didn't have the big public platform where they could hate and cry about it

Nowadays....it's just sad. It's just fukking sad.

:beli:

PS - this just in : hip-hop is a part of mainstream music and culture therefore it's designed to promote products and exploit impressionable people for their dollars. if you get old and the industry exec's don't have your number in their rollodex anymore...guess what...

:ufdup:

CoCKy GeNiuS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did Shyne say anything that was false ?

Corny dudes do make their first priority "sticking together", Drake is a character from Canada, and he is soft....

why do young dudes act as if people are "hating" when facts get dropped about these current rap actor's ?

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
mainstream rap is exactly where white folks have always wanted to be. and its not going back.

an up-n-coming pac or wutang wouldve been shut out of this era.

a biggie might get a pass since he wasnt bout chit. hes no different than ross aside from the cb4 scandal. so its counter-productive to hype up biggie and diss ross in the same breath.

Internet ruined hip-hop, twatter and insta exposed how fukkin salty these gangsta wrappas are. Pathetic.
I bet old heads were as salty as these guys back in the early 90s when Snoopy Doggies and DMX's were making noise...but they didn't have the big public platform where they could hate and cry about it
PS - this just in : hip-hop is a part of mainstream music and culture therefore it's designed to promote products and exploit impressionable people for their dollars. if you get old and the industry exec's don't have your number in their rollodex anymore...guess what...

older rappers that didnt like what they saw, DID INDEED have platforms.

they didnt have gripes quite like this tho. they were usually just upset with the content & aura.

Daps
white folks

:camby:

Don't be a simpleton. Don't be a chump. It's not black or white, but green and green only. If it makes money, it gets a pass and a promotion. Point da fukk blank. You have to be crazy to look at it thru the simple black/white paradigm. That ain't the case. The case is this $.

And hip-hop proved to be $. Why? Let's see. t*ts, sports cars, jewelry, dope beats that make you bench press 500. Hmmm...

I wonder how on Earth did it become popular. Musta been the ploy of the Whitey.

:ld:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Tupac, you mean the dude who went to performance art school as a ballet dancer?

images

Tupac's the GOAT don't get me wrong, but I'm just illustrating that hip hop has always had characters like Drake. The hate is unwarranted, dude can spit

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps

:camby:

Don't be a simpleton. Don't be a chump. It's not black or white, but green and green only. If it makes money, it gets a pass and a promotion. Point da fukk blank. You have to be crazy to look at it thru the simple black/white paradigm. That ain't the case. The case is this $.

And hip-hop proved to be $. Why? Let's see. t*ts, sports cars, jewelry, dope beats that make you bench press 500. Hmmm...

I wonder how on Earth did it become popular. Musta been the ploy of the Whitey.

:ld:

you ARE a simpleton. and you sound like a goofy teenager.

green people arent the ones pushing the buttons. and this is far from the most prosperous era of hip-hop.

that "i only see green" stuff is a term that closet racists love to use, btw.

Daps
green people arent the ones pushing the buttons.

Dumbass. Gettin emotional over profitable music business venture called hip-hop. :umad:

I hate hypocrites like you. Stop stanning for Da Culture online and do something, protect it, go tag bomb your local subway, do some helicopters in the streets, cypher with your buddies or host some funk music parties with MC's yellin "eeeyy, ooooo, hands in the aiiiiir" over the breaks.

:rudy:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw dog, naw, back in the days shyt was MAD REAL yo.

grandmaster_flash_furious_five_fashion_stylist_regret-11.jpg

Hip-hop got corny now, but back in the day, shyt was real as fukk.

Pic is photoshopped, but regardless, I'm not talking just people's clothes, whether they wack or not, I don't think I even mentioned Drake's clothes once in here, I'm talking about music and characters.

Drake has NEVER in his career made a song as meaningful, real or as dope as this.

Last edited: