"Drake couldn't exist if Big & Pac was around, would have him for lunch" - Shyne

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Cause he said he is lol. Why you saying he's white? Cause he disagrees with you? His race is irrelevant anyway, but it's senseless making incorrect statements. I'm sure if you want to put up a few G's if you that sure he's white he will willingly accept that and take your money. But you won't do that cause it's just all talk. He isn't a clown at all, he's a true Hip hop head, and he's not a lame dude at all, he actually makes substantive posts and knows his Hip Hop, you judging him off 1 debate he's having with you, if you see his posts you know dude knows his Hip Hop deeply.
im looking at his post right now, and i can tell a lame ass white boy when i see him

using !!!!!! and all that shyt is massive signs of white boy shyt, he not a true hip hop head, he doesnt live this shyt, he is just a nother clown who thinks hip hop is all technical and doesnt understand emotion and pain in songs, im reading him and i can tell he cant see past empty ass lyrics, by the songs he posted i see it in him

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im looking at his post right now, and i can tell a lame ass white boy when i see him

using !!!!!! and all that shyt is massive signs of white boy shyt, he not a true hip hop head, he doesnt live this shyt, he is just a nother clown who thinks hip hop is all technical and doesnt understand emotion and pain in songs, im reading him and i can tell he cant see past empty ass lyrics, by the songs he posted i see it in him

That's not true at all. Look at his top groups, it's credible Hip Hop groups and quite a range of diversity and depth. But ok, you gonna put that money up to back up your claim then?. He is clearly a true Hip Hop head, you don't know the range of shyt he does without being a true Hip Hop head, he knows shyt I don't know and I'm 1 of the biggest Hip Hop heads on the planet. Or are you going to call me white even though I'm not too? Lol. Also you realize many of the posters agreeing with you are white don't you? Yoda for instance is... So I don't see how that correlates.

The Beast

Rookie
Daps
the fukk does sales have to do wit making songs, biggie song crazy but nobody can tell me "i got a story to tell" is a classic, making good music and selling arent always opposites, that dude u posted is fukking trash and raps just to rap, go sit in the corner and go listen to that rapping ass nikka

nah the guy your nut hugging is trash lol.... the fcuk you talking about what's sales got to do with making songs lmao, if you want to sell records on the type of scale we're referring to, then surley you must realise that you need those types of joints that will help sell the album ,Biggie said that Himself?? Biggie made Great albums, classic infact, both albums had singles that helped sell the albums, but these joints were great aswell as the album and that's before we bring other aspects into it like flows, delivery, versatility etc! in every aspect Biggie pisses over Drake. Drake's album are trash his singles are trash, i got a story to tell IS a classic and better than all Drakes sh*t. mo'fcuker don't know what your talkin about

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
That's not true at all. Look at his top groups, it's credible Hip Hop groups and quite a range of diversity and depth. But ok, you gonna put that money up to back up your claim then?. He is clearly a true Hip Hop head, you don't know the range of shyt he does without being a true Hip Hop head, he knows shyt I don't know and I'm 1 of the biggest Hip Hop heads on the planet. Or are you going to call me white even though I'm not too? Lol. Also you realize many of the posters agreeing with you are white don't you? Yoda for instance is... So I don't see how that correlates.

u not a big hip hop head either, u just a clown with horrible opinions

and i dont agree wit yoda either, he a corny ass poster and have told him that multiple times

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
nah the guy your nut hugging is trash lol.... the fcuk you talking about what's sales got to do with making songs lmao, if you want to sell records on the type of scale we're referring to, then surley you must realise that you need those types of joints that will help sell the album ,Biggie said that Himself?? Biggie made Great albums, classic infact, both albums had singles that helped sell the albums, but these joints were great aswell as the album and that's before we bring other aspects into it like flows, delivery, versatility etc! in every aspect Biggie pisses over Drake. Drake's album are trash his singles are trash, i got a story to tell IS a classic and better than all Drakes sh*t. mo'fcuker don't know what your talkin about
:camby: dont ever quote me again whiteboy, u already on my cac list bytch

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u not a big hip hop head either, u just a clown with horrible opinions

and i dont agree wit yoda either, he a corny ass poster and have told him that multiple times

See what I mean, you're being an ignorant cocksucker now, all talk no action, I am Hip Hop, you clearly 1 of them corny p*ssy cowardly hearted dudes that talk that shyt but won't back it up. I'm ready and willing to put that money up but you backing out like the bytch that you are.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That p*ssy sounds more and more ignorant by the second, you can tell he's a really dumb foul individual. And doesn't know shyt about Hip Hop either.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
See what I mean, you're being an ignorant cocksucker now, all talk no action, I am Hip Hop, you clearly 1 of them corny p*ssy cowardly hearted dudes that talk that shyt but won't back it up. I'm ready and willing to put that money up but you backing out like the bytch that you are.
:francis: u want me to post a picture, i already posted a bunch of them, regardless is u white or black u are a corny clown wit horrible taste in everything

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: u want me to post a picture, i already posted a bunch of them, regardless is u white or black u are a corny clown wit horrible taste in everything

No I don't, cause I don't care, you questioned dude and made a false statement, when challenged to back it up you pussied out, you won't put your money where your mouth is, you know who does that? bytches, like you.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Why you saying this like this news? We know it's a classic.
:francis: cause your white pet thinks u cant sell records and make great music at the same time, u need to put him back on a leash ole goofy and pluto ass nikkaz, clowns wit other clowns on the leash
the_goofy_and_pluto_conundrum_by_andydiehl-d4xdv1h.jpg

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
No I don't, cause I don't care, you questioned dude and made a false statement, when challenged to back it up you pussied out, you won't put your money where your mouth is, you know who does that? bytches, like you.
:francis: he already on my cac list, i wont ever interact wit him again, he showed me enough, no need to any other confirmation