"Drake couldn't exist if Big & Pac was around, would have him for lunch" - Shyne

The Beast

Rookie
Daps
:francis: this post was mad corny, using "!!!!" on your post just screams "fukk drake, this is real hip hop" youtube comments, im not mad, but bringing up some random nobody in a discussion get auto gets u a :camby: like wtf the did that even have to do wit this debate

nobody gets mad over your opinion, but your comments just fukking corny and cacish

and who gives a fukk if the kid is 17, cool story man, i saying the shyt :dahell:

ok lets talk about it, his flow is trash, :dahell: he has no solid topic(rapping ass nikka, we have enough of them and he not top of them) so whats about his stands out to anybody, im listenin to lupe right now, so this kid is trash to my ears, if ima listen to rapping ass nikka im listen to the best :banderas: and i can name 30 kids who shyt on this kid at that age(earl sweatshirt and joey badass did) he did nothin special

What's corny is your feeble attempts at accepting the truth breh lol, your chatting shyt and failing to miss a few points here. The fact that the kid is 17 and spitting like this shows the MASSIVE POTENTIAL this kid has, i highly doubt drake showed this type of potential at that age! actually i know full well he didn't from footage i've seen ... lmfao your in denial breh, you can't come with a decent point which is why your bringin other names into the argument (another lupe Nut Hugger). post 1 Drake track you think is better, name a track you think is better? you said AFRO'S "flow is trash" and that "he has no solid topic" which is a perfect way to describe ya man breh lmao. the track is called 'Definition Of A Rap Flow' which is what he is demonstrating and again i don't think Drake could do anything on that level, i know he can't. i happen to like some of Joey Badass actually! he PISSES on Drake too lmao,same with Earl Sweatshirt. Afro is definitely better than Earl Sweatshirt though.

i wonder who this is lmao

Keep Wondering Sith Lord lmao

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's corny is your feeble attempts at accepting the truth breh lol, your chatting shyt and failing to miss a few points here. The fact that the kid is 17 and spitting like this shows the MASSIVE POTENTIAL this kid has, i highly doubt drake showed this type of potential at that age! actually i know full well he didn't from footage i've seen ... lmfao your in denial breh, you can't come with a decent point which is why your bringin other names into the argument (another lupe Nut Hugger). post 1 Drake track you think is better, name a track you think is better? you said AFRO'S "flow is trash" and that "he has no solid topic" which is a perfect way to describe ya man breh lmao. the track is called 'Definition Of A Rap Flow' which is what he is demonstrating and again i don't think Drake could do anything on that level, i know he can't. i happen to like some of Joey Badass actually! he PISSES on Drake too lmao,same with Earl Sweatshirt. Afro is definitely better than Earl Sweatshirt though.

LMAO at keep wondering Sith Lord :dead:

That made me laugh out loud lol.

A.F.R.O's flow on that track far from trash, that's the best aspect of the track. And he does have great potential for a 17 year old, he isn't there yet but he's good and clearly better tha Drake.

P.S: Notice how Yoda backed out when it came time to show and prove? Lol.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

massive potential? what of being a rapping ass nikka :camby: nobody wants to hear this clown rap to just rap, shyt was a waste of my time listening to that trash :rudy: and lupe rapping ass will destroy this fukking lil kid and wait to he grows up on some kill bill shyt and destroy him again

and this kid, joey badass and earl sweatshirt is all fukking grabage rapping just to rap ass clown, :camby: all them nikkaz can eat a dikk

drake makes songs, whats good about having all them multi, bars if that shyt doesnt translate into solid music :wtf: he can find a 100 rapping nikkaz in most cities that would rap like that, that shyt is typical shyt that white boys love :scusthov: and go crazy about how they real hip hop

:francis: and im not debating wit your corny ass white boy, stay out my way

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
massive potential? what of being a rapping ass nikka :camby: nobody wants to hear this clown rap to just rap, shyt was a waste of my time listening to that trash :rudy: and lupe rapping ass will destroy this fukking lil kid and wait to he grows up on some kill bill shyt and destroy him again

and this kid, joey badass and earl sweatshirt is all fukking grabage rapping just to rap ass clown, :camby: all them nikkaz can eat a dikk

drake makes songs, whats good about having all them multi, bars if that shyt doesnt translate into solid music :wtf: he can find a 100 rapping nikkaz in most cities that would rap like that, that shyt is typical shyt that white boys love :scusthov: and go crazy about how they real hip hop

I don't know why you calling black people white boy lol....

The Beast

Rookie
Daps
I

I ain't white lmao just a fan of skills and ability rather than sales lmao, i'd venture to say i've been around the culture a hell of a lot longer than you have and am definitely more knowledgeable than your fake ass lol... what was a 'waste of time' was readin your stupid ass thread lol and you can't debate with me because you have no valid points breh lol, it's time for you to......

:camby:the fukk outta here lmao

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I

I ain't white lmao just a fan of skills and ability rather than sales lmao, i'd venture to say i've been around the culture a hell of a lot longer than you have and am definitely more knowledgeable than your fake ass lol... what was a 'waste of time' was readin your stupid ass thread lol and you can't debate with me because you have no valid points breh lol, it's time for you to......

:camby:the fukk outta here lmao
the fukk does sales have to do wit making songs, biggie song crazy but nobody can tell me "i got a story to tell" is a classic, making good music and selling arent always opposites, that dude u posted is fukking trash and raps just to rap, go sit in the corner and go listen to that rapping ass nikka

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: are u @The Beast ? do u know him in real life? clown post typical white boy youtube comment post :francis: seems white enough for me

No I'm not. And dude is black, it devalues the argument to just call everyone that disagrees with you white boy when you don't know their race lol. I've seen people that are Africans and black as anyone get called white boy here lol. I don't get that lol.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh i don't waste time commenting on youtube, they chat as much sh*t as you

From even your group top 10 list you can tell you are an extremely knowledge Hip Hop head, easily 1 of the most knowledgeable on the board.. Big up.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
No I'm not. And dude is black, it devalues the argument to just call everyone that disagrees with you white boy when you don't know their race lol. I've seen people that are Africans and black as anyone get called white boy here lol. I don't get that lol.
:francis: how u know he black? cause he listens to rapping ass nikkaz? cause he listens to k-rino? cause he agrees wit u? or do u know him personally?

dudes a clown and post like that typical "real hip hop" white boy youtube posters, :yeshrug: he a lame ass dude

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: how u know he black? cause he listens to rapping ass nikkaz? cause he listens to k-rino? cause he agrees wit u? or do u know him personally?

dudes a clown and post like that typical "real hip hop" white boy youtube posters, :yeshrug: he a lame ass dude

Cause he said he is lol. Why you saying he's white? Cause he disagrees with you? His race is irrelevant anyway, but it's senseless making incorrect statements. I'm sure if you want to put up a few G's if you that sure he's white he will willingly accept that and take your money. But you won't do that cause it's just all talk. He isn't a clown at all, he's a true Hip hop head, and he's not a lame dude at all, he actually makes substantive posts and knows his Hip Hop, you judging him off 1 debate he's having with you, if you see his posts you know dude knows his Hip Hop deeply.