"Drake couldn't exist if Big & Pac was around, would have him for lunch" - Shyne

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just seen this lol. If anybody has anything to say to me @ me, lol at ignoring Art Barr, I've replied to Art Barr numerous times in the past and people said he was senile lol. If Art Barr wants to defend Drake then let's hear that, cause this is about Drake not Shyne, I clearly said I don't condone everything Shyne has said or done, and even at times strongly disagree but that's a side issue, the topic is Drake, and if men pushing 40 years old are defending Drake for his bullshyt it's pathetic, especially ones who ain't even in the industry (water carriers don't count) so don't have the same type of repercussions.

"Too many rappers talking bout now they the best act
WHEN KRS-ONE IS AT LEVELS THEY'LL NEVER GET AT
Beat biting, faking the funk, dudes respect that???
All these lies hitting your head right where you rest at
They take your mind off the truth and put it where the sex at
Now these rappers doing RnB? Forget that
In the game of life I skipped twice they left back."

KRS-One

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
99% of hiphop wouldn't exist now if it wasn't for Big and Pac dying... Including Shyne. nikka must've forgot WHY he got signed in the first place

all of Diddy's other failed projects wouldn't have existed either. Dude sounds bitter af

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I hate when people say shyt like this all matter of fact. As if they would have automatically destroyed him and not even given him a chance if he was making popular music.

Why wouldn't Pac have been cool with a half singer half rapper? Because he wasn't the hardest? Tupac was cool with plenty of people who were not 'hard'

You guys must have forgot Pac was cool with guys like TQ.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
99% of hiphop wouldn't exist now if it wasn't for Big and Pac dying... Including Shyne. nikka must've forgot WHY he got signed in the first place

all of Diddy's other failed projects wouldn't have existed either. Dude sounds bitter af

:ohlawd:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What would a 40 year old Tupac do that would effect Drake? :mjlol:

Plus if he didn't die he would have probably been a full time actor by now. nikkas act like Pac and Biggie had the game on lock and nobody could eat back then. They had a ton of clown rappers eating good back then when Pac and Big was in their prime. But somehow they gonna stop the biggest rapper of our generation after they old and washed up. :mjlol:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at people not even understanding the points, this says a lot lol. It's not about what Pac would do TO Drake lol, it's about Drake not being in the position he is because it wouldn't have been acceptable, it took a long process of watering/dumbing down for Drake to be able to be in that position.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Shyne is a Drake fan though. He just posted on instagram that he's fukking with Drake's mixtape

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyne is a Drake fan though. He just posted on instagram that he's fukking with Drake's mixtape

Really? Cause I never saw that quote, he has the 6pm In New York on the playlist and it says "Monday sounds" it was my Monday sounds as I listened to it too, that's how I know it's trash, that song is by far the best song on the project though and the only ok song, the rest is awful nonsense. Regardless it doesn't change the fact Drake is a fraud and it's about Drake not Shyne, Shyne just shared a truthful message in the OP video.

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's probably right in regard to 'Pac but not B.I.G.. B.I.G. wouldn't of had an issue with Drake because he wasn't a bitter and divisive dude like 'Pac. The same way Drake experiments with his music is the same way B.I.G. experimented with his music when he was alive:

And what's the issue with Drake "acting" like a "street kid" when the same can be said for 2Pac:

^^You can't go from that to this:
AllEyezOnMe.jpg

In hip-hop's so-called "realest era" and tell me that Drake wouldn't have been eating in the 90s. At the end of the day it's just music, and as long as you make good music nobody should care about how "real" or "fake" you are. The only people who have this issue are people who love to idolise rappers.

But drake dont make good music

Daps
I hate when people say shyt like this all matter of fact. As if they would have automatically destroyed him and not even given him a chance if he was making popular music.

Why wouldn't Pac have been cool with a half singer half rapper? Because he wasn't the hardest? Tupac was cool with plenty of people who were not 'hard'

You guys must have forgot Pac was cool with guys like TQ.
first off, this interviews years old.. literally..

secondly- Shyne already changed his tune.. dude out here praising Drake new project on his Insta: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/shyne-drake-one-of-my-favorite-artists.293737/

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They would have done like jayz...

Hoped on drake album to stay relevant...

Then pac would have hoped on some pro black song with the other half white rappper jcole.... and then
Nas and big would have got some other nikkas together to " remember the days".. and nobody would give a fukk.

Since we're on here speculating n shyt

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
They would have done like jayz...

Hoped on drake album to stay relevant...

Then pac would have hoped on some pro black song with the other half white rappper jcole.... and then
Nas and big would have got some other nikkas together to " remember the days".. and nobody would give a fukk.

Since we're on here speculating n shyt

cottdaaamnnn real shyt