"Drake couldn't exist if Big & Pac was around, would have him for lunch" - Shyne

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
widely accepted by freaks like yourself

You really are dumb as fukk...

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power. "The order of the day," they wrote in their general statutes, "is to put an end to the machinations of the purveyors of injustice, to control them without dominating them."[1] The Illuminati—along with Freemasonry and other secret societies—were outlawed through Edict, by the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, in 1784, 1785, 1787 and 1790.[2] In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed that they continued underground and were responsible for the French Revolution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Read yourself, the later incarnations there's debate about, the original is accepted as a fact. You are SO ignorant, really are...

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
You really are dumb as fukk...

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776. The society's goals were to oppose superstition, obscurantism, religious influence over public life and abuses of state power. "The order of the day," they wrote in their general statutes, "is to put an end to the machinations of the purveyors of injustice, to control them without dominating them."[1] The Illuminati—along with Freemasonry and other secret societies—were outlawed through Edict, by the Bavarian ruler, Charles Theodore, with the encouragement of the Roman Catholic Church, in 1784, 1785, 1787 and 1790.[2] In the several years following, the group was vilified by conservative and religious critics who claimed that they continued underground and were responsible for the French Revolution.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

Read yourself, the later incarnations there's debate about, the original is accepted as a fact. You are SO ignorant, really are...

:ohhh:

you really beileve in the illuminati:bryan:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Nah course you don't breh, this sh*ts way too advance for a drake fan!! still don't understand how people get mad over what is my opinion!!! Drake ain't gonna read your d*ck riding, Nut huggin comments!! you love Drake breh i get it, but the fact is this kid who is 17 (and i like i've said age doesn't matter) PISSES on him!! maybe not on a sales point of view, but in all other aspects of what is considered to be HIP HOP, then there really ain't no competition!! that's the truth!! but Like the great Jack Nicholson said in the movie 'A Few Good Men' "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!" LMFAO

Amen Brother!!! I'd rather listen to Vanilla Ice!! no lie lmao
:francis: this post was mad corny, using "!!!!" on your post just screams "fukk drake, this is real hip hop" youtube comments, im not mad, but bringing up some random nobody in a discussion get auto gets u a :camby: like wtf the did that even have to do wit this debate

nobody gets mad over your opinion, but your comments just fukking corny and cacish

and who gives a fukk if the kid is 17, cool story man, i saying the shyt :dahell:

ok lets talk about it, his flow is trash, :dahell: he has no solid topic(rapping ass nikka, we have enough of them and he not top of them) so whats about his stands out to anybody, im listenin to lupe right now, so this kid is trash to my ears, if ima listen to rapping ass nikka im listen to the best :banderas: and i can name 30 kids who shyt on this kid at that age(earl sweatshirt and joey badass did) he did nothin special

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
You are so ignorant it's ridiculous. Do your research and come back when you've realized I'm factually correct as usual lol.

like i said a few days ago, you ALWAYS have to be correct dontcha?
even when its about the boogeyman being real.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like i said a few days ago, you ALWAYS have to be correct dontcha?
even when its about the boogeyman being real.

This emphasises what I said about your extreme ignorance of reality, and your delusion, refusing to accept factual information because it doesn't fit in with your view. I don't think you even understand the distinction between the 2 things I said, about the debatable and the not debatable. You are just a very stupid person.

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This guy?

:mjlol:

He would be Drakes biggest fan :yes:

This

My whole thing (admittedly from a guy who never grew up in a negative/tough environment) 99.9 percent of rappers fabricate, embellish, or down right lie on tracks :yeshrug:

All the goats did it from Pac, Big, Nas, Jay, ect.

I always have looked at as entertainment with some truth mix in.

The only difference between Ross and others is he just such a fraudulent offender. :manny:

Drake talking about catching a body is a sucker move no doubt but, lets be real going back to late 90's early 00's if you let these rap dudes tell it they all were tony montana before the deal.:pachaha:

I mean should street dudes be the only ones allowed to rap?

Or should only people who are 100% authentic be able to rap?

I always thought street(for lack of a better term) rappers were the least honest out of all type rappers.

I like shyne and I'm sure he means well but I think this is a little misguided.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't care who he shot or robbed 15 years ago. Very few people are as corny and literally irrelevant as Shyne

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How come every time @The Ruler 09 schools you in these threads, you have to start trying to diss him and chat shyt for breh?? if you can't come with facts it's best you just be quiet man lol

Lol, they get destroyed then get upset, he's made ANOTHER thread about me too lmao. Hilarious lol, like @2meo said, they like scorned hoes for real lmao. Anyway, he's too dumb to even converse with me. In 10 years time if he grows up and elevates his intellect and I have like a 2 year old child I'll send the 2 year old to school him too, at least they would be able to converse on similar levels IF he's grown significantly, but then again my 2 year old would still be superior to him most probably even then, cause he's just TOO dumb, it's unhealthy, he's so dumb it feels like he's putting in A LOT of practise and work to reach that unprecedented level lol.