"Drake couldn't exist if Big & Pac was around, would have him for lunch" - Shyne

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Young Money, whatever it's called lol, Wayne better than him, so is Nicki as wack as she is sometimes, she can rap though.
nikka you really trying to say Wayne better than Drake in 2015? I know Drake fallen off a bit, but c'mon

They tied I'd say

Nicki though :camby: This aint 2010 (drake would still shyt on her in 2010)

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka you really trying to say Wayne better than Drake in 2015? I know Drake fallen off a bit, but c'mon

They tied I'd say

Nicki though :camby: This aint 2010 (drake would still shyt on her in 2010)

They both better than Drake, but so was Vanilla Ice so that ain't no big deal.

Daps
Not as much as Drake's pubes come out of yours when you talk.
FgDY1br.png

:banderas:

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are COMPLETLY missing the point. Brainwashing kids into being feminine, materialistic, devoid of substance frauds. The fukk you talking about drugs for? Where is Chuck D glorying drugs? Stop taking shyt from 1 extreme to the other.

You are talking shyt, Shyne's father wasn't even involved with him like that, Shyne has his stripes in the street. Also Shyne's music now is more content filled than Drake's. Again, you're making shyt up so not much to say. And you're deliberately twisting shyt.

Soft people's excuses are always some nonsense like this.

What is it with you cats who are so insecure about your masculinity, that you constantly throw around words like "soft" and "feminine"? Those seem to be your favorite words. You either don't know what those words mean or you've got a limited vocabulary. Walking around with your chest stuck out, always attempting to check somebody else's G like some life long pissing contest. Sounds like a miserable life.

How is Drake feminine? Because he has feelings and dares to admit it, against hip-hop protocol lol? Sounds like a well adjusted adult, not feminine.

Is your beef with Drake that he makes materialistic music or that he's successful at it? You act like he invented flossy rap. Not every rapper has to walk around talking about plight, struggle and social commentary. For that reason, he's brainwashing people. Get real.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
People listen to music i dont like!!! oh no!!!!! it must be a conspiracy to make us more feminine!! why do people choose to ignore k-rino? Sheeps!!
:francis: nikka does try to add k.rino in every post
Drake is like the John Cena of rap he's popular with women and children, but real hip hop heads and hardcoore wrestling fans don't fukk with them
nikka said wresting fans, u dudes are fukking clowns
Let's be real, the dude is soft!! completely fake to me,listening to him is cringe worthy!!! there's not 1 track that's enjoyable!!! the dude's just straight up WHACK!!! this kid here pisses on that bit*h and he's 17 years old (not that age matters)......

:francis: nobody wanna hear yo music bro :camby:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: nikka does try to add k.rino in every post

nikka said wresting fans, u dudes are fukking clowns

:francis: nobody wanna hear yo music bro :camby:

K-Rino >>>>>>>>>>> Drake. Not close.

Lmao at a DRAKE fan calling ANYBODY corny lol.

And I'd rather hear A.F.R.O than Drake's p*ssy bytch ass.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is it with you cats who are so insecure about your masculinity, that you constantly throw around words like "soft" and "feminine"? Those seem to be your favorite words. You either don't know what those words mean or you've got a limited vocabulary. Walking around with your chest stuck out, always attempting to check somebody else's G like some life long pissing contest. Sounds like a miserable life.

How is Drake feminine? Because he has feelings and dares to admit it, against hip-hop protocol lol? Sounds like a well adjusted adult, not feminine.

Is your beef with Drake that he makes materialistic music or that he's successful at it? You act like he invented flossy rap. Not every rapper has to walk around talking about plight, struggle and social commentary. For that reason, he's brainwashing people. Get real.

Lol at being insecure about masculinity. I am completely 100 percent secure and always have been. That's a Drake stan/fan projection, because that's REALLY how they feel. So they try to find the softest p*ssy dude and praise them cause that's what they relate to. I don't relate to childish 15 year old bytch boy music. Lol I have arguably the largest vocabulary here lol.

You say the SAME nonsense lol, Pac admitted his "feelings" but he wasn't a bytch and p*ssy like Drake. These excuses are so see through lmao.

Read the thread and you see my issues with him. He IS brainwashing people. And dumb asses too stupid and ignorant to even notice...