"Drake couldn't exist if Big & Pac was around, would have him for lunch" - Shyne

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
K-Rino >>>>>>>>>>> Drake. Not close.

Lmao at a DRAKE fan calling ANYBODY corny lol.

And I'd rather hear A.F.R.O than Drake's p*ssy bytch ass.
:umad: ill rather listen to afro man than A.F.R.O see how easy that was :leon:

and no im not a big drake fan, havent even heard the album fully yet, not realy feeling it much :yeshrug: but he has already release alot of good music

if u listent to rnb no way u can tell me drake is whats wrong wit music or the world, ima big shyne fan(i use to be) and loved his pre release music, but u give a child shyne first cd at age 12 he would hear about

killing
robbing
selling coke
would hear about nicky barns and might lead to him researching him
shytting on random hoes

give him a drake cd

i will hear about

loving hoes
simping strippers
dealing wit failure
being insecure about things
drunk calling hoes :troll:

:francis: 2 different perspectives, u can argue both is bad, but shyne album could lead u down a worse path

:yeshrug: now im going to be my lupe album

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:umad: ill rather listen to afro man than A.F.R.O see how easy that was :leon:

and no im not a big drake fan, havent even heard the album fully yet, not realy feeling it much :yeshrug: but he has already release alot of good music

if u listent to rnb no way u can tell me drake is whats wrong wit music or the world, ima big shyne fan(i use to be) and loved his pre release music, but u give a child shyne first cd at age 12 he would hear about

killing
robbing
selling coke
would hear about nicky barns and might lead to him researching him
shytting on random hoes

give him a drake cd

i will hear about

loving hoes
simping strippers
dealing wit failure
being insecure about things
drunk calling hoes :troll:

:francis: 2 different perspectives, u can argue both is bad, but shyne album could lead u down a worse path

:yeshrug: now im going to be my lupe album

It's not about being easy, it's about being the truth. You said no-one wants to hear the music, I'm saying I'd rather hear his music than Drake's, as obviously @The Beast does too.

The album is extra trash.

Drake isn't the sole thing that's wrong, but he is part of the problem.

I'm not saying I endorse everything Shyne says/does/raps about either. And there's some areas I strongly disagree with him in, and that he needs to learn and grow in. However, the difference is authenticity, Shyne actually lived that life, Drake is a fraudulent fake. If I had a 12 year old I wouldn't particularly want them hearing neither, but I would let them bump some of Shyne's later music, because he grew over time. Drake means they get grounded , lol jokes but Shyne's music has something about it though. Shyne isn't a complete fraud, he's been about what he talks about, Drake fronts, calls his bodyguard and grabs men's asses.

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at being insecure about masculinity. I am completely 100 percent secure and always have been. That's a Drake stan/fan projection, because that's REALLY how they feel. So they try to find the softest p*ssy dude and praise them cause that's what they relate to. I don't relate to childish 15 year old bytch boy music. Lol I have arguably the largest vocabulary here lol.

You say the SAME nonsense lol, Pac admitted his "feelings" but he wasn't a bytch and p*ssy like Drake. These excuses are so see through lmao.

Read the thread and you see my issues with him. He IS brainwashing people. And dumb asses too stupid and ignorant to even notice...

For someone who's as secure as you say you are, you really seem to feel extra shook up and angry about Drake. You sure seem to spend alot of time checking on the tendencies and proclivities of other men. Measuring their masculinity and comparing them to women. I'm not worried about what other dudes are doing or talking about.

And for someone so non-threatening, soft, and feminine as you claim Drake is, you sure seem to think he's capable of a massive amount of damage lol.

The Beast

Rookie
Daps
:francis: nikka does try to add k.rino in every post

nikka said wresting fans, u dudes are fukking clowns

:francis: nobody wanna hear yo music bro :camby:

Nah course you don't breh, this sh*ts way too advance for a drake fan!! still don't understand how people get mad over what is my opinion!!! Drake ain't gonna read your d*ck riding, Nut huggin comments!! you love Drake breh i get it, but the fact is this kid who is 17 (and i like i've said age doesn't matter) PISSES on him!! maybe not on a sales point of view, but in all other aspects of what is considered to be HIP HOP, then there really ain't no competition!! that's the truth!! but Like the great Jack Nicholson said in the movie 'A Few Good Men' "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!" LMFAO

K-Rino >>>>>>>>>>> Drake. Not close.

Lmao at a DRAKE fan calling ANYBODY corny lol.

And I'd rather hear A.F.R.O than Drake's p*ssy bytch ass.
Amen Brother!!! I'd rather listen to Vanilla Ice!! no lie lmao

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For someone who's as secure as you say you are, you really seem to feel extra shook up and angry about Drake. You sure seem to spend alot of time checking on the tendencies and proclivities of other men. Measuring their masculinity and comparing them to women. I'm not worried about what other dudes are doing or talking about.

And for someone so non-threatening, soft, and feminine as you claim Drake is, you sure seem to think he's capable of a massive amount of damage lol.

That's the thing though, I'm not at all. I'm just saying the truth, as I do all the time.

Lol at shook up of Drake lol, you don't know who you're talking to lol........

This is real stupid and ridiculous, this is like saying dissing the KKK is spending time talking about other men lol. It's nonsense.

He is capable of a massive amount of damage, but not cause he's a street dude or a hard dude or a physical threat but pushing his poison and negativity to the youths is extremely dangerous.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Drake dropped some piff and deported nikkas get vex

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah course you don't breh, this sh*ts way too advance for a drake fan!! still don't understand how people get mad over what is my opinion!!! Drake ain't gonna read your d*ck riding, Nut huggin comments!! you love Drake breh i get it, but the fact is this kid who is 17 (and i like i've said age doesn't matter) PISSES on him!! maybe not on a sales point of view, but in all other aspects of what is considered to be HIP HOP, then there really ain't no competition!! that's the truth!! but Like the great Jack Nicholson said in the movie 'A Few Good Men' "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!" LMFAO

Amen Brother!!! I'd rather listen to Vanilla Ice!! no lie lmao

Great points, rep pending. Drake fans are shallow and often intellectually challenged. Many Drake fans actually call him "champagne papi" and "yung angel" and they got a nerve to try say they not suspect lol.

Vanilla Ice is certainly better. Not a fan of his either but he's better than Drake. And even when he said word to your mother y'all he still wasn't as much of a parody and as corny as Drake lol.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And for someone so non-threatening, soft, and feminine as you claim Drake is, you sure seem to think he's capable of a massive amount of damage lol.[/QUOTE]

That's the thing though, I'm not at all. I'm just saying the truth, as I do all the time.

Lol at shook up of Drake lol, you don't know who you're talking to lol........

This is real stupid and ridiculous, this is like saying dissing the KKK is spending time talking about other men lol. It's nonsense.

He is capable of a massive amount of damage, but not cause he's a street dude or a hard dude or a physical threat but pushing his poison and negativity to the youths is extremely dangerous.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
It's not about being easy, it's about being the truth. You said no-one wants to hear the music, I'm saying I'd rather hear his music than Drake's, as obviously @The Beast does too.

The album is extra trash.

Drake isn't the sole thing that's wrong, but he is part of the problem.

I'm not saying I endorse everything Shyne says/does/raps about either. And there's some areas I strongly disagree with him in, and that he needs to learn and grow in. However, the difference is authenticity, Shyne actually lived that life, Drake is a fraudulent fake. If I had a 12 year old I wouldn't particularly want them hearing neither, but I would let them bump some of Shyne's later music, because he grew over time. Drake means they get grounded , lol jokes but Shyne's music has something about it though. Shyne isn't a complete fraud, he's been about what he talks about, Drake fronts, calls his bodyguard and grabs men's asses.
every lesson in life isnt about being hard tho my nikka, every man at some people gon have feelings about
missing a women
loving a chick
getting played and like a chick but she dont feel the same

these are topics that isnt much touched on in hip hop because if frown upon to show that side cause u will looked at as soft, so i will say drake is one of the realest, cause how most of these rap talk on tracks obviously they not living that way so they being fake

and drake his a really good team around him and makes really good music like them are combos of hip hop and rnb and are great songs, and drake never said he wasnt rnb so that not being fake either, im in here defending drake when he not close to my favorite but some of u dudes are mad out of touch son and need to be school(all respect tho) cause yall out of touch wit reality

and at the same time he can come wit just raw spitting , so saying tyga who is fukking horrible is crazy

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
every lesson in life isnt about being hard tho my nikka, every man at some people gon have feelings about
missing a women
loving a chick
getting played and like a chick but she dont feel the same

these are topics that isnt much touched on in hip hop because if frown upon to show that side cause u will looked at as soft, so i will say drake is one of the realest, cause how most of these rap talk on tracks obviously they not living that way so they being fake

and drake his a really good team around him and makes really good music like them are combos of hip hop and rnb and are great songs, and drake never said he wasnt rnb so that not being fake either, im in here defending drake when he not close to my favorite but some of u dudes are mad out of touch son and need to be school(all respect tho) cause yall out of touch wit reality

and at the same time he can come wit just raw spitting , so saying tyga who is fukking horrible is crazy

It's not about being hard, I don't know why people keep saying that. But it IS not about being a p*ssy with no substance. You don't have to be a super gangsta to not be soft and feminine, it's just natural, but shyt is so fukked up it's almost become rare to see stand up men that have some integrity about them. Being a man is about being real, and having integrity and principles, not about being a gangsta.

Pac made songs about all those things and I have no issues with Pac's music. And he's still 1 of the hardest rappers. I'm not really sure what you mean cause like I said shyt's been done masses of times. It's the WAY Drake does it.

I'm in touch with reality, it's just many people are so programmed they see a perception of reality on a basic level which they don't understand out of unfortunate ignorance, but maybe they will wake up 1 day.