"Drake couldn't exist if Big & Pac was around, would have him for lunch" - Shyne

Daps
Would've been dope if Drake went full throttle Ashkenazi Jew mode, dissin Palestine, rappin bout Mossad money, bout zionist agenda.....that would rank him Top 3 all time EASY

But he won't. You know why? Because, he's terry cloth. And that means, yes, very, very soff.

:yeshrug:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dope shot at Drake here too...

And his album Legends Never Die is far superior than every Drake album...

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
This dude better than Drake too lmao...

He's really not dude is not even on Drake's level artistically, his work on all platforms pales comparison to Drake's, and if you know anything about him he's arguably the fakest cat in hip hop dude is a legit fraud. Dude is fukking with a 17 year old Kardashian get the fukk outta here b.
R.A The Rugged Man summed this shyt up time ago...

"Look at Drake. I’m not a Drake fan; I don’t like his lyrics. But he’s that sensitive, girlie type of dude. I understand who he is, and that’s why he has his fans. Even though my people ain’t his fans, he gets his fans because you understand who this fukkin’ Drake guy is by listening to his music. He might not be a person who we relate to, but the little sensitive people might relate to that."
An irrelevant elitist fakket who got shytted on by Biggie :mjlol:

This white fakket never heard a single Drake project

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's really not dude is not even on Drake's level artistically, his work on all platforms pales comparison to Drake's, and if you know anything about him he's arguably the fakest cat in hip hop dude is a legit fraud. Dude is fukking with a 17 year old Kardashian get the fukk outta here b.

An irrelevant elitist fakket who got shytted on by Biggie :mjlol:

This white fakket never heard a single Drake project

He's a better rapper than Drake, you can tell off that 1 song, it's better than every Drake song, numerous people said that too. I don't know nothing about him, I'm not co signing him, just saying he's better than Drake objectively.

Biggie said R.A was the illest and they were factually friends. The interview is controversial, that part was either added, he said a comment he didn't mean in a fukked up condition or his views changed, he is documented to have said several positive comments about R.A. Ask Premo....

I'm not a huge fan of R.A , but his Legends Never Die album is better than every Drake project and he's clearly a better MC and lyricist.

Daps
Lmao at this nonsense. Pac has a history in the street which is deep, Pac's documented to having shot people lol, cops lol. Pac saved Tim Dog's life, Pac went wild at certified gangstas who murdered a child, Pac's been in countless physical altercations, Pac did speeches at the new black panthers meetings, Pac was at the meetings with the orginal Black Panthers, Pac was trying to start organisations to help the youth, Pac made protest and hood music. Pac's history and music is certified and unquestionable. What he did as a child in art school has no baring upon that, Pac was 1 of the realest rappers ever.
Didn't keith murray beat up Prodigy dame dash pac all at the same time.He can't be that gangsta

JAHSH

HustlinHippy
Daps
What's fake about Drake i just don't understand. Whining about bytches isnt something you fake, that's not something you do to be cool. Lot of people have a lot of unprecedented hate.

Also, there's no telling where Big and Pac wouldve been. Anyone notice how Pac became more of a thug in the middle of his career? For all we know Big and Pac couldve ended up doing the same thing as Jay-Z. PPl talk down on him all the time

I'm out of here, im about to catch a body to a drake song.

Apparently that what kids is doing

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
He's a better rapper than Drake, you can tell off that 1 song, it's better than every Drake song, numerous people said that too. I don't know nothing about him, I'm not co signing him, just saying he's better than Drake objectively.
Tyga is trash...how you shytting on Drake and bigging up Tyga. You actually listen to this nikka Tyga man :mjlol:

Tyga better than Drake lmao, out of all rappers :mjlol:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tyga is trash...how you shytting on Drake and bigging up Tyga. You actually listen to this nikka Tyga man :mjlol:

Did you just read what I said? I said I just heard that 1 song, it's better than every Drake album song. Drake fans still ain't learned to read in most cases lol, no wonder they like his pre school corny parody bars lol.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Did you just read what I said? I said I just heard that 1 song, it's better than every Drake album song. Drake fans still ain't learned to read in most cases lol, no wonder they like his pre school corny parody bars lol.
Nobody has objectively ever said Tyga is better than Drake, literally :mjlol:

:mjlol: Ima let u be u a hating ass nikka saying dumb delusional shyt like this

Peace gawd :mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
didn't drake debut in 08-09?

wouldn't Pac and Biggie be old and almost irrelevant by then? either that or they would have learned to live with the "Kanye"-era and they just wouldn't care by then
this....if Jay didn't eventually become his own nikka (eventually) Big probably would've signed Kanye and Kanye would've still made 808s and Drake would've still been a popular figure

Drake smart enough not to beef with nikkas that are TOO dangerous to his own health (and Pac falls under that umbrella)

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this....if Jay didn't eventually become his own nikka (eventually) Big probably would've signed Kanye and Kanye would've still made 808s and Drake would've still been a popular figure

Drake smart enough not to beef with nikkas that are TOO dangerous to his own health (and Pac falls under that umbrella)

Lol the delusional crazy, that rep well deserved lol.