"Drake couldn't exist if Big & Pac was around, would have him for lunch" - Shyne

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drake is a real jew
shyne is a fake jew

drake is the nikka all these puss rappers want to be i been telling yall this

Lmao :dead:

So now the game is about who can be the biggest Jew?

LMAO...

See how fukked up these p*ssy rappers got people lmao.

P.S. Being Jewish is a religion.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
Lmao :dead:

So now the game is about who can be the biggest Jew?

LMAO...

See how fukked up these p*ssy rappers got people lmao.

P.S. Being Jewish is a religion.
drake was born into this shyt he's just being himself
all these p*ssy ass rappers tryna be different just hate drake cuz dude actually different
dude actually came up like that fukk shyne bruh old fake ass nikka

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I don't really see the reason in going back and forth lol, you saying Drake's are better, I'm saying Shyne's. We not really getting anywhere, but to most real motherfukkers Shyne's is better.

Lol at acclaim, I notice you do that a lot, that doesn't mean anything in Hip Hop what pop artists these magazines say.

I've made numerous posts about Shyne on here, I'm a Shyne fan, his shyt now is dope, people are hypocritical.

Lol at not counting Pac's album sales to suit your argument lol...

Didn't Nas co sign Iggy Azalea recently? I guess she's great too then lmao. It IS politics by the way.

I can't relate to corny bullshyt artists no. I guess you can lol.

Drake isn't a top 100 artist, not top 1000.

Anyway, let's compare him, is he better than any of these MC's...

Rakim, KRS-One, Nas, Jay Z, Biggie, Big Pun? Etc....

I await your answer.
So I'm a fake motherfukker? Fukk a Shyne breh, why the fukk would I wanna listen to a nikka who sound like Biggie when I can just listen to Biggie himself. :heh:

Shyne's first album is a weed plate. Shyne is top nothing nobody cares about son. Let's act like critics opinions hold no weight whatsoever. Good music usually gets rewarded with good reviews that's indisputable.

Why would I count posthumous sales, any popular artist dies today everybody is going to cop their catalog out of respect people are immortalized once they die this doesn't only go for Pac but for every artist in any genre.

Nas never said Iggy Azalea was a good rapper, he never said I bump her music. He said she's a smart woman, she's a hip hop head and he respects her. Nas basically at the moment said "I've been listening to Drake and Scarface". Nas wasn't asked about Drake like he was asked about Iggy, he brought him up voluntarily.

He doesn't have to be better than them that's not relevant nor does it matter. I do know Drake is better than Shyne, I do know Drake's legacy and accomplishment will far exceed many MC's and there's really nothing you can do about it but pray he falls off.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm a fake motherfukker? Fukk a Shyne breh, why the fukk would I wanna listen to a nikka who sound like Biggie when I can just listen to Biggie himself. :heh:

Shyne's first album is a weed plate. Shyne is top nothing nobody cares about son. Let's act like critics opinions hold no weight whatsoever. Good music usually gets rewarded with good reviews that's indisputable.

Why would I count posthumous sales, any popular artist dies today everybody is going to cop their catalog out of respect people are immortalized once they die this doesn't only go for Pac but for every artist in any genre.

Nas never said Iggy Azalea was a good rapper, he never said I bump her music. He said she's a smart woman, she's a hip hop head and he respects her. Nas basically at the moment said "I've been listening to Drake and Scarface". Nas wasn't asked about Drake like he was asked about Iggy, he brought him up voluntarily.

He doesn't have to be better than them that's not relevant nor does it matter. I do know Drake is better than Shyne, I do know Drake's legacy and accomplishment will far exceed many MC's and there's really nothing you can do about it but pray he falls off.

I don't know you so ain't gonna say you. But mostly it's fake shallow people that fukk with Drake like that.

Shyne was dope. To this day he's dope too.

But that's kind of crazy, Shyne's first album is far from a weed plate, I thought most people acknowledged that was a dope album, several rappers have said they feel it's classic actually. I care about Shyne. Critics opinions DON'T hold any weight whatsoever. They don't control anything.

Not really, rappers have died before and not sold as much as Pac.

He said she was very talented didn't he previously? All politics, just like how many rappers seem like they forced to mention Eminem in top 10 lists cause they know the fan base will be mad.

That's the exact point, the whole point of this thread was he wouldn't survive/thrive in that era, so it DOES matter, and since he's not only not as good as them but nowhere near it matters a lot. You don't know, it's your opinion, I disagree.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting how some people think others want to be Drake, I think that is a projection of themselves, they really wanna do this...

And that's why the great thread what kind of straight male listens to Drake was a superb and gallant thread lol....

A lot of people are suspect that listen to Drake, deep down they fruity a hell.

I guess they just....

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
R.A The Rugged Man summed this shyt up time ago...

"Look at Drake. I’m not a Drake fan; I don’t like his lyrics. But he’s that sensitive, girlie type of dude. I understand who he is, and that’s why he has his fans. Even though my people ain’t his fans, he gets his fans because you understand who this fukkin’ Drake guy is by listening to his music. He might not be a person who we relate to, but the little sensitive people might relate to that."