"Drake couldn't exist if Big & Pac was around, would have him for lunch" - Shyne

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyne still in kayfabe mode.

It's still real to him, man.

It's all still real to Shyne Po

thirdeye

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Drake's whole shyt is an act, I can't fukk with that fraudulent shyt. shyt is like the twilight zone, if you take it back to them eras people wouldn't have believed this shyt lol. Drake's playing the part of a rapper pretty much, he's a child actor that grabs men's asses.

He's an actor then a rapper, what do you expect? Movie stars do it all the time, he makes good music and I'llcontinue to listen just like all of the other rappers. :yeshrug:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
Comment like you are not the original biggest biggie biter ij rap.
then, make comments like big would have been cool with you, being a fukk Ing impressionist

these ho ass toy ass sellouts need to Stfu.
You not no protctor of.this shyt you fraud...

:laugh: right

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shynes first album is a damn classic:damn:...but this statement is just some cute to say and holds no weight in 2015....it was cool if you was sayin this shyt in 99,at this point its nothing but praise:mjcry:

Pac predicted dudes like Drake,he said dudes like Drake who aint really rappin about nothing is what happens when the labels aint letting us talk about real shyt....labels cut that out a long time ago which led to the Drakes of the world.

second of all Drake is in a whole nother lane,pac really couldve only prevented people who dont like soft shyt from really fukking with Drake,but this is already the case....So unlss they had beef we cant really say that....rappers that yall actually like probaly wouldve had less of a chance existing if biggie and pac were alive and thata a cold hard fact.

Pac died so some of your favorite rappers could live:mjcry:...now if Stack Bundles had lived:banderas:...least they was around the same age and in that fly/slick talking lane....bjt biggje and Pac?comeon Shyne.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's an actor then a rapper, what do you expect? Movie stars do it all the time, he makes good music and I'llcontinue to listen just like all of the other rappers. :yeshrug:

Just cause you're an actor doesn't mean you have to put on a negative persona and be a coward, and portray a role that is negative and damaging, particularly to the youth. Ok, I'm not saying you or anyone else can't listen to him.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyne still in kayfabe mode.

It's still real to him, man.

It's all still real to Shyne Po

Life is real to him? Principles are real to him? Hip Hop is real to him? That's not a bad thing, this ain't WWE lol, this is shyt that is being marketed to children and playing a role in fukking them up and brainwashing society at large. Most Drake fans are very shallow and superficial, and it's not only Drake at all, but when you put the combination of things together it plays a major and significant role in the dumbing down and corrupting of Hip Hop and society as a whole. Particularly the most vulnerable people.

People that are of a certain age defending it should be ashamed too, I can understand younger people, they don't really know better yet, but if you're like 30-40 plus like some of the dudes then that's supporting and legitimizing even more something that is extremely negative and like cointelpro in Hip Hop like Chuck D said. It's people like this that fukked shyt up in the first place, and far too much politics instead of people keeping it real, and standards lowering in every single way, skill wise, artistically, moralistically etc.

Last edited:

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Life is really to him? Principles are real to him? Hip Hop is real to him? That's not a bad thing, this ain't WWE lol, this is shyt that is being marketed to children and playing a role in fukking them up and brainwashing society at large. Most Drake fans are very shallow and superficial, and it's not only Drake at all, but when you put the combination of things together it plays a major and significant role in the dumbing down and corrupting of Hip Hop and society as a whole. Particularly the most vulnerable people.

People that are of a certain age defending it should be ashamed too, I can understand younger people, they don't really know better yet, but if you're like 30-40 plus like some of the dudes then that's supporting and legitimizing even more something that is extremely negative and like cointelpro in Hip Hop like Chuck D said. It's people like this that fukked shyt up in the first place, and far too much politics instead of people keeping it real, and standards lowering in every single way, skill wise, artistically, moralistically etc.

Pure horseshyt. Of all the fukkery marketed towards children, you want to take issue with Drake? Drake? What is Drake brainwashing kids into being? Child actors who don't break the law? Oh no, where is this Canadian anti-christ leading our youth lol?! :russ:I'd rather my kid listen to Drake than a thug caricature like Shyne who, even though his dad is basically a king and he had a record deal and opportunities many people will never see, threw it all away because he wanted to "buss his gun" like the music he listened to. You'd rather kids listen to a bunch of rappers tell them to sell drugs to their people and play into every negative stereotype imaginable, than listen to a guy basically explore himself, his life, and his perspective.

Basically Shyne's entiire issue revolves around the same nonsense you constantly hear about Drake, and that is he doesn't have some sort of criminal background and admit he has feelings. Music ain't a principle. It's an artform. Stop trying to tell people how to express themselves and what qualifications they have to own to do it.

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pure horseshyt. Of all the fukkery marketed towards children, you want to take issue with Drake? Drake? What is Drake brainwashing kids into being? Child actors who don't break the law? Oh no, where is this Canadian anti-christ leading our youth lol?! :russ:I'd rather my kid listen to Drake than a thug caricature like Shyne who, even though his dad is basically a king and he had a record deal and opportunities many people will never see, threw it all away because he wanted to "buss his gun" like the music he listened to. You'd rather kids listen to a bunch of rappers tell them to sell drugs to their people and play into every negative stereotype imaginable, than listen to a guy basically explore himself, his life, and his perspective.

Basically Shyne's entiire issue revolves around the same nonsense you constantly hear about Drake, and that is he doesn't have some sort of criminal background and admit he has feelings. Music ain't a principle. It's an artform. Stop trying to tell people how to express themselves and what qualifications they have to own to do it.

You are COMPLETLY missing the point. Brainwashing kids into being feminine, materialistic, devoid of substance frauds. The fukk you talking about drugs for? Where is Chuck D glorying drugs? Stop taking shyt from 1 extreme to the other.

You are talking shyt, Shyne's father wasn't even involved with him like that, Shyne has his stripes in the street. Also Shyne's music now is more content filled than Drake's. Again, you're making shyt up so not much to say. And you're deliberately twisting shyt.

Soft people's excuses are always some nonsense like this.

blockboy504

LSU Tigers
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans/Dallas

Bruh real shyt :wow: