Drake Accused Of Breaking Up 8 Year Relationship During "Certified Lover Boy'' Recordings

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Those aren’t “repacements”:comeon:

None of those artists were EVER going to take the spot of the lead artist.
If everyone did a top 10 ever in hip hop, these 3 would be on a lot of the lists... Of course they aren't going to just groom any nikka to being the next them... That's a tall task. Point is, they all have DECADES of proof of them TRYING.

Drake been out 11 years.. Who's his artists? Who has he pushed to stardom on his label? Who has 2-3 releases on his label?

It's clear he wants workers that make him better and not artists that he can develop and make them better. He doesn't even attempt to

King Ming

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Azania
Keep smashing these hoes in the free world Drizzy Drake :mjlol:

doot doola doot doo!

a2bbf54f-5de2-4949-b29b-4a565645c09f-profile_image-300x300.png

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
He should have seen the set up but was to busy being a damn groupie himself..like how can you not see the opening moves to secure your bytch and make you look like a whole cuck. Drake did him a favor,she was gonna spread like mayonnaise sooner or later,he should have been peeped that.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
a old thot once told me when a chicks wants to fuk another dude, she gonna fuk another dude and there is nothing you can do about it, no matter how tough you think you are, no how matter how "locked down" you think you got her. This broad used to be married and would fuk dudes ON HER WAY TO WORK, :snoop: yup, she would tell her husband traffic was crazy the day before so she would leave 15 to 20 mins earlier , meet a dude along her/his route to work and fuk.

I learned this when I was in my early 20s and I fukked a married woman I met at work,she put me up on so much game but her heart was an icebox for her husband. As soon as a woman convinces herself of the fact that she has a motive all accountability goes out the window. She wanted me to fukk her in the living room so she could sit there at night,look at him and laugh inside. That dude never knew all the rotten things she thought about that man. I knew that men have nothing on women when it comes to ruthlessness and being viscous,all while smiling in your face but she was savage with it. I broke it off after two months,she moved right to the next dude and did the same shyt again.

Swing

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I learned this when I was in my early 20s and I fukked a married woman I met at work,she put me up on so much game but her heart was an icebox for her husband. As soon as a woman convinces herself of the fact that she has a motive all accountability goes out the window. She wanted me to fukk her in the living room so she could sit there at night,look at him and laugh inside. That dude never knew all the rotten things she thought about that man. I knew that men have nothing on women when it comes to ruthlessness and being viscous,all while smiling in your face but she was savage with it. I broke it off after two months,she moved right to the next dude and did the same shyt again.

Sounds like she was mentally ill

On topic, this ”she chose up” bullshyt doesnt apply to this situation. bytch is delusional thinking Drake isnt just gonna smut her out and send her on her way.

She been on her way out and found the perfect situation. Dont think she’ll regret it and her dude probably knew she was a bird

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Just found out she's from Rotterdam (Netherlands). They stood no chance in hell and played checkers while Drake was playing chess with his gullable self and her blind ambition, celebrity worshipping having ass