Drake Accused Of Breaking Up 8 Year Relationship During "Certified Lover Boy'' Recordings

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Why the fukk is this dude on IG writing love letters to the universe because his girl fukked Drake? It's really not that deep, yeah it might hurt for a second, but stop giving her that much power. If you really were in "a beautiful, supporting, faithful relationship" she'll realize she messed up sooner or later and then he's in control of the situation more. If not, then he just learned a lesson & probably should've noticed something earlier.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Why the fukk is this dude on IG writing love letters to the universe because his girl fukked Drake? It's really not that deep, yeah it might hurt for a second, but stop giving her that much power. If you really were in "a beautiful, supporting, faithful relationship" she'll realize she messed up sooner or later and then he's in control of the situation more. If not, then he just learned a lesson & probably should've noticed something earlier.
The nikka prob just wants the chick cancelled. I agree it's hoe shyt but homie playing the SM game the way women play it. Soooo :yeshrug:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
He just uploaded a pic of Drake three days ago and most of his pics are Drake related. He can’t be talking about him.

edit: nevermind wrong ig

Last edited:

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
2 things you don't do after some shyt like this happens, drink or run to social media.....

shorty clearly belongs to the streets:yeshrug:

doesn't take any culpability away from Drake tho, when you do scum bag moves like this in life, Karma's quick to follow..........
The staying sober part is underrated. Too many nikkas use alcohol as a comfort when they get their hearts broken. Nothing toughens you up and helps you mature more than dealing with heartache or a disappointing turn of events with a clear 100% sober mindset.

I always made sure to stay sober when ive eaten a mean L or feeling down. Helps me know why it happened, my involvement in the L, and how toake sure it doesnt happen again.

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It it's not. She lost in the end. Nikkas like you who celebrate women making poor decisions is the exact opposite of 'the game is the game'
Nah. nikkas like me that know a bytch gonna do what she DOES allows me to not be an over emotional nikka that’ll kill a bytch because she slid with the next!! Learn life goofy nikka... a bytch gonna stay true or slide. I ain’t here to police women...let Kevin Samuels and them try to save ‘em. I just act accordingly!

Last edited:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Nah. nikkas like me that know a bytch gonna do what she DOES allows me to not be an over emotional nikkas that’ll kill a bytch because she slid with the next!! Learn life goofy nikka... a bytch gonna stay true or slide. I ain’t hear to police women...let Kevin Samuels and them try to save ‘em. I just act accordingly!
Just cause you ain't killing a broad don't mean the next dude won't. What you talking about is getting women dealt with bc some of them don't respect man's crazy. I can post story after story about dudes killing chicks and its more than likely bc they fukked with a nikka behind his back.

You talking about your self interests like you can't be caught lacking. No one got all the answers

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just cause you ain't killing a broad don't mean the next dude won't. What you talking about is getting women dealt with bc some of them don't respect man's crazy. I can post story after story about dudes killing chicks and its more than likely bc they fukked with a nikka behind his back.

You talking about your self interests like you can't be caught lacking. No one got all the answers
You talking about “you’re cheering women on for making poor decisions” nikka that’s not my woman... why the fukk should I care what she does??? I ain’t cheering shyt... she did wtf she did. Homey gotta tighten up and move on. Boy was engaged for 8 years. He’s a simp ass nikka anyways... I ain’t shocked when women do foul shyt. I move ACCORDINGLY!! charge it to the game. The End. Dude will be aight

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
If drake fly me and my bytch out some where(first of all u let a nikka fly u out and ya bytch?)to record, work or whatever...we Siamese twins dog the bytch not leaving my side. She ain't going no where. I'ma b all in the stu behind the board engineering the session. Like how does this happen? Did my nikka fall asleep in the telly?and u worked out wit the nikka before he work ya bytch out? Nah somebody gotta die
And you'd be playing directly into Drake's hands.. As he labels you as overbearing, insecure, and ruining your career by being all up in things... "this isn't how the industry works. don't he trust you. I brought him here to show you both it's on the up and up. I can't afford to put both of you up for this 6 months we need to record... You know Beyonce don't like too many people in the studio.. It's not even my call...."

etc etc etc etc

These dudes are rich, powerful, famous and have years of experience in being manipulative to men and women, to get them in slave deals, signing over their best records, and giving up p*ssy/kids/dikk/relationships/family/marriage, and everything else for a sniff at fame..