Drake Accused Of Breaking Up 8 Year Relationship During "Certified Lover Boy'' Recordings

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
The staying sober part is underrated. Too many nikkas use alcohol as a comfort when they get their hearts broken. Nothing toughens you up and helps you mature more than dealing with heartache or a disappointing turn of events with a clear 100% sober mindset.

I always made sure to stay sober when ive eaten a mean L or feeling down. Helps me know why it happened, my involvement in the L, and how toake sure it doesnt happen again.

Exactly How i got over the worstest break up in my life this past holiday season.

Didn't divulge in alcohol or resort to substance abuse.

Took that shiit head on... no helmet.

It helped me get over that shiit with a conscious mind frame and was able to realize I had more will power than that... and how to cope with it without relegating to drugs was a huge deal (and trust, i wanted to attempt anti-depressants and go online and air her out... but didnt'... thank god).

Sobriety, while seems tough at first... will be your best friend.

I'm a better man because of it. Didn't even ask for help. Just toughened shiit out on my own and came out the ashes like a Phoenix sun.

Dan Marley.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Exactly How i got over the worstest break up in my life this past holiday season.

Didn't divulge in alcohol or resort to substance abuse.

Took that shiit head on... no helmet.

It helped me get over that shiit with a conscious mind frame and was able to realize I had more will power than that... and how to cope with it without relegating to drugs was a huge deal (and trust, i wanted to attempt anti-depressants and go online and air her out... but didnt'... thank god).

Sobriety, while seems tough at first... will be your best friend.

I'm a better man because of it. Didn't even ask for help. Just toughened shiit out on my own and came out the ashes like a Phoenix sun.

Dan Marley.

Thats what im talking about! Congrats on coming back strong:blessed::salute: