Drake Accused Of Breaking Up 8 Year Relationship During "Certified Lover Boy'' Recordings

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Sounds like she was mentally ill

On topic, this ”she chose up” bullshyt doesnt apply to this situation. bytch is delusional thinking Drake isnt just gonna smut her out and send her on her way.

She been on her way out and found the perfect situation. Dont think she’ll regret it and her dude probably knew she was a bird

She wasn't even giving off those evil vibes but once she got comfortable talking to me,the cesspool opened up and you're right it was:ohhh::picard::hhh::scust:.The definition of a demon in the body of a goddess,she was flawless physically but a heart of stone.

Killalex

Hov did it so you don't have to
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDE
This was the most obvious outcome. How did he let her go alone with him when smashing hoes is Drake's number 1 passion?

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"...Never trust a b*tch who finds love in a camera
She will f*ck you, then turn around and f*ck a janitor..."

Terrance tried to tell y'all
PortlyOrnateBighorn-size_restricted.gif

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I learned this when I was in my early 20s and I fukked a married woman I met at work,she put me up on so much game but her heart was an icebox for her husband. As soon as a woman convinces herself of the fact that she has a motive all accountability goes out the window. She wanted me to fukk her in the living room so she could sit there at night,look at him and laugh inside. That dude never knew all the rotten things she thought about that man. I knew that men have nothing on women when it comes to ruthlessness and being viscous,all while smiling in your face but she was savage with it. I broke it off after two months,she moved right to the next dude and did the same shyt again.

Hopefully she died a painful death. Or will. One can dream.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
She wasn't even giving off those evil vibes but once she got comfortable talking to me,the cesspool opened up and you're right it was:ohhh::picard::hhh::scust:.The definition of a demon in the body of a goddess,she was flawless physically but a heart of stone.
My Bro is fukking a white broad at his job that hates her dude.

she gets a thrill out of giving another dude the p*ssy on the job site :wow:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Just found out she's from Rotterdam (Netherlands). They stood no chance in hell and played checkers while Drake was playing chess with his gullable self and her blind ambition, celebrity worshipping having ass
Oh she from the Nedarlands? Yeah she getting smashed off GP.... I smashed a could biracial broads when I was out there :takedat: