Drake Accused Of Breaking Up 8 Year Relationship During "Certified Lover Boy'' Recordings

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I agree it's on her but the way bruh it's going about it makes me feel like Drake was being all chummy with him. Bruh showed a video of him and Drake working out together.

If he was coolin' with Drake and Drake turned around and fukked his bytch then the bytch and Drake wrong for that.

Indeed, but it's more blame on her than Aubrey

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I don't care how soft he is. He can't go back to that.
he could've if he hadn't put it all on social media, men and women take back cheaters all the time. sometimes you gotta hold the L and KIM. if my dude stepped out on me with prime Bey or Rih, that might not have been a dealbreaker, i understand :russ:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Drake really is a sicko

:heh:

It's a shytty thing to do, but at the same time I agree he did him a favor. Shorty kind of fukked herself if she was trying to really "get on" - she'll be the chick who let Drake "ruin" her relationship - a whole meme before her proper musical introduction to people.

Nah. She'll end up with a $100 million contract B level NBA player now.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
he could've if he hadn't put it all on social media, men and women take back cheaters all the time. sometimes you gotta hold the L and KIM. if my dude stepped out on me with prime Bey or Rih, that might not have been a dealbreaker, i understand :russ:

I got too much pride to take a bytch back that cheated on me. I don’t see how nikkas do it. In my mind, no nikka is cooler than me. My bytch cheat on me with Michael Jordan and I will be like, I don’t understand how you could cheat on me with that nikka lol. I can’t take back no cheater.

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
You need to step out with the Drake of the Coli then (me). He'll understand :blessed:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
End of the day, only men are 'allowed' to step out. There is no room with condoning women being part of the streets. We have to get back to the basics. Broads who think they hustling or chasing dikk ain't part of the game.

My ex stepped out on me on some lying shyt lmao. I get it -- she was super pretty. But end of the day she's gonna end up with 2.5 baby daddies and I'll be in Panama City somewhere on the beach somewhere.

When it comes to the game -- women always lose in the end. Y'all nikkas need to stop gassing these broads to think life is sweet

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What would be really funny is if she signed an NDA. I would think Drake keeps those on deck.