Drake Accused Of Breaking Up 8 Year Relationship During "Certified Lover Boy'' Recordings

Daps
I use YouTube Music for streaming and it recommends some really good artists. Instead of recommending all the well known artists if you play a song from an unknown artist it will play a bunch of unknown R&B artists or whatever genre the artist is in. That's how I ended up finding a lot of artists like Jack James, 11:11, Gallant, Xavier Omar, Kyle Dion, Elhae, Che Cheru and many other artists.
I also think because music videos aren't as big as they used to be and shows like 106 N Park aren't around anymore that also hurt R&B.

Snoop has an artist called October London and dude is dope as fukk but I never seen him talked about.

This is why I got YT premium, specifically for YT music. It's by far the best for actual discovery instead of spamming you with whoever is on payroll.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
This is why I got YT premium, specifically for YT music. It's by far the best for actual discovery instead of spamming you with whoever is on payroll.
Gonna start fukking with YT music more…got it as a throw in with YT premium that I’m getting for the Argentina low

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yeah Youtube Music is the superior of the streaming platforms plus the user interface is dope. Like it will literally narrow down the artists to recommend to you without sending you some bullshyt. I wasn't familiar with Roy Woods so when I clicked under related songs it recommended me a bunch of Toronto artists that I never heard of. Toronto has been putting out some heat. Had me like
GJSVSxUXwAAczDH.jpg
:ohhh: