Drake Accused Of Breaking Up 8 Year Relationship During "Certified Lover Boy'' Recordings

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Well damn
Sidebar: this nikka has really made chrome hearts some trash. I always hated the logo :huhldup:

:noah: Fam should’ve listened to Drake on Desires wit future.. those end credits were prophetic

Ooh, shawty, you tried it
Voice gettin' filled with entitlement
Why would you tell me those lies? And
Why would you make it so bold to my face?
Why are your stories all over the place?
Whole lotta secrets friends don't keep safe
Where did your friends all go? (Woo)
I can't solve your problems
You say your problems never needed solvin'
I was too good to you, should've stayed solid
Nice guys always finish off where they started
Déjà vu, you wanted things and you got 'em
Déjà vu, I wanted smoke and I got it
Déjà vu, déjà
Déjà

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
She isn't all that, why would Drake even go there with the options he must have :stopitslime:
His baby mama isn't any better

722036a0cc594ee6a921834173826f87.jpg

He clearly has a facial type :pachaha:

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
This fool still aint learning his lesson. His last blender almost ended his rap career. He better start learning to be humble before someone stops his show.
Drake thinks hes untouchable, and he has every right to think so

but he will fall, all the greats do, all the great musicians specifically, Drake shoulda been in the cut raising up someone to take his spot like Wayne Jay Kanye Em etc did with him and others, instead hes a sound biter and egomaniac who crosses everyone

think about it this dude has thrashed almost every relationship hes had in the business except with Wayne and Nicki pretty much, his time is coming

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

but he will fall, all the greats do, all the great musicians specifically, Drake shoulda been in the cut raising up someone to take his spot like Wayne Jay Kanye Em etc did with him and others, instead hes a sound biter and egomaniac who crosses everyone

think about it this dude has thrashed almost every relationship hes had in the business except with Wayne and Nicki pretty much, his time is coming

Say what you will about Drake (and there’s a lot) but THIS is bullshyt.

This is Hip Hop, nobody is out there raising up somebody to TAKE their spot. Thats ludicrous.

What “replacement” has Jay-Z, Kanye, or Eminem raised up?

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude should have known it wasn't real because he not on her socials like that. If yo girl posts on social media all the time and half the posts don't feature you or aren't about you then she entertaining nikkas or at very least keeping her options super open. nikkas need to realize that and just bush the relationship. Otherwise you gon end up looking silly like this nikka.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Word up but as far as him being a great musician or up there with the greats, ABSOLUTELY NOT.

Drakes lucky hes even got as far as he has because one thing for sure is he didnt do it by himself. For someone who can easily be picked off as far as rapping goes, he really should move smarter. If his babys mother had him all fukked up, accidential pregnancy and all to the point where it wasnt a secret as the rumors were out before pusha confirmed it. why is he trying to do this shyt? Dude is a sucker.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Say what you will about Drake (and there’s a lot) but THIS is bullshyt.

This is Hip Hop, nobody is out there raising up somebody to TAKE their spot. Thats ludicrous.

What “replacement” has Jay-Z, Kanye, or Eminem raised up?
Nope, when you get older you pass the torch and this has been the standard for years
Jay put on Kanye
Kanye put on Travis Scott
Em put on 50 Cent
Jay and Beyonce put on J Cole
Dr. Dre put on Eminem and Snoop
Wayne, Em, Kanye and Jay all put on Drake

its been a thing for years, maybe REPLACEMENT was a strong use of language, but the practice of taking in a protege and instilling skill wisdom and knowledge has existed since the beginning of time long before hip hop even existed

Drake cut ties with Kendrick, PARTYNEXTDOOR, Weeknd and im sure a slew of other artists because he felt threatened by them, call it how you see it he hasnt even put for the effort to bring up anyone else

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:hhh:

I expect some women to blame the man but not Coli brehs. This is on her. She saw an opportunity and took it. I get it. But this is 100% about her.

Im sure some thots gonna say “if he was taking care of her this wouldn’t have happened” too lol. Nah. She wanted a rich nikka and got one, for a night.

I agree it's on her but the way bruh it's going about it makes me feel like Drake was being all chummy with him. Bruh showed a video of him and Drake working out together.

If he was coolin' with Drake and Drake turned around and fukked his bytch then the bytch and Drake wrong for that.