Drake Accused Of Breaking Up 8 Year Relationship During "Certified Lover Boy'' Recordings

kt773

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
Broads always looking for the next opportunity and upgrade.. breh need to accept it.. blow up and watch that bytch start trying to creep back into n ya life.. That’s when you properly smash her out and send the bytch on her way
Boards do whatever the man allows, look how he is on social media, he soft

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
2 things you don't do after some shyt like this happens, drink or run to social media.....

shorty clearly belongs to the streets:yeshrug:

doesn't take any culpability away from Drake tho, when you do scum bag moves like this in life, Karma's quick to follow..........

No its not

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This fool still aint learning his lesson. His last blender almost ended his rap career. He better start learning to be humble before someone stops his show.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If drake fly me and my bytch out some where(first of all u let a nikka fly u out and ya bytch?)to record, work or whatever...we Siamese twins dog the bytch not leaving my side. She ain't going no where. I'ma b all in the stu behind the board engineering the session. Like how does this happen? Did my nikka fall asleep in the telly?and u worked out wit the nikka before he work ya bytch out? Nah somebody gotta die

a old thot once told me when a chicks wants to fuk another dude, she gonna fuk another dude and there is nothing you can do about it, no matter how tough you think you are, no how matter how "locked down" you think you got her. This broad used to be married and would fuk dudes ON HER WAY TO WORK, :snoop: yup, she would tell her husband traffic was crazy the day before so she would leave 15 to 20 mins earlier , meet a dude along her/his route to work and fuk.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Boards do whatever the man allows, look how he is on social media, he soft
:hhh:

I expect some women to blame the man but not Coli brehs. This is on her. She saw an opportunity and took it. I get it. But this is 100% about her.

Im sure some thots gonna say “if he was taking care of her this wouldn’t have happened” too lol. Nah. She wanted a rich nikka and got one, for a night.

kt773

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
:hhh:

I expect some women to blame the man but not Coli brehs. This is on her. She saw an opportunity and took it. I get it. But this is 100% about her.

Im sure some thots gonna say “if he was taking care of her this wouldn’t have happened” too lol. Nah. She wanted a rich nikka and got one, for a night.
The nikka is acting like a bytch on social media :russ: he showing you why she left his ass for drake, people just acting like this because she this ok cute looking bytch with a fat ass who was probably was already fukking around on dude, this is how superficial bytches move fam, it’s part of the game, she gonna fukk around on drake too , you must never had one before, you fukk em, have fun, then move on, smh this nikka wanted to marry the bytch on top of all of that:mjlol: that’s what he get

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I woulda smashed viciously too
sadly he in love and heart broken
but at least he got 8 years of being in dem guts
and he still gonna hurt because in them 8 years he aint get her preggo
she planned that shyt
he coulda just went the sucka route and busted in them guts he acting like he don't know Drake's history
I've never had an 8 year relationship but personally if I'm at the 4-5 year mark its about time to close all loose ends
Drake opened her loose ends :mjgrin:
and she just fukked up her career

Yecht

Superstar
Daps
Drake didn't do shyt. Drake doesn't owe that man any loyalty, his girl does. If she stepped out then she broke up the relationship, not Drake.

This is always the right attitude towards cheating.

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
damn so they both got flew'd

this nikka went out there on some safari/nikki shyt:pachaha:

a real smart nikka would have went out there got a rental and got active with the locals

Champagne papi I know you fukking or about to fukk my bytch...well it's possible nikka
so I need you to put me down with that lil kardashian sidekick bytch with the twin ...the one Chinx was smashing...yea her nikka

"aint no way" - DMX