Drake Accused Of Breaking Up 8 Year Relationship During "Certified Lover Boy'' Recordings

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She isn't all that, why would Drake even go there with the options he must have :stopitslime:
cuz men like to/wanna fukk and she was one of the options. you act like drake stepped out on his 8 yr relationship for her mediocre looking ass, nah, he's single and free to do whatever

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Y'all can say "Drake don't owe nobody nothing" but there's really not enough women to not smash half of a couple you're supposed to be collaborating with?

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
This song gonna be playing in dude's head for a long time :wow:

revan

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Drake really is a sicko

:heh:

It's a shytty thing to do, but at the same time I agree he did him a favor. Shorty kind of fukked herself if she was trying to really "get on" - she'll be the chick who let Drake "ruin" her relationship - a whole meme before her proper musical introduction to people.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Drake really is a sicko

:heh:

It's a shytty thing to do, but at the same time I agree he did him a favor. Shorty kind of fukked herself if she was trying to really "get on" - she'll be the chick who let Drake "ruin" her relationship - a whole meme before her proper musical introduction to people.

they already in her comments. She's done.

Max Goonberg

Superstar
Daps
If drake fly me and my bytch out some where(first of all u let a nikka fly u out and ya bytch?)to record, work or whatever...we Siamese twins dog the bytch not leaving my side. She ain't going no where. I'ma b all in the stu behind the board engineering the session. Like how does this happen? Did my nikka fall asleep in the telly?and u worked out wit the nikka before he work ya bytch out? Nah somebody gotta die