Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even know why you would compare Xenoverse (a fighting game with a Hub World) and Kakarot (an action-RPG). They're literally not even in the same genre. :dead:

And of course this is going to have more loading considering all the voice acting and cutscenes.

Xenoverse is not a fighting game lmao, is an RPG, its even classified as that

The battle system is similar in Kakarot, you float in the air, have two button combos, you hold the shoulder buttons to bring up the menus and select from a set amount of special moves in both games, vanish works almost the same in both games

its just a variation of the same thing, except this game is focused around dodging than spamming moves and managing stamina

Just because it has a versus mode doesn't mean its a fighting game, fighter z is a fighting game

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It looks good, but can some please make an updated BT3?

Just seemed like the best of both worlds.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Halfway through the Frieza saga. I downloaded Xenoverse 2 just to see if it was real.

I genuinely enjoyed X2 more. :yeshrug: It wasn't perfect, but I had a better experience than I had here. That's just me.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Just plat'ed the game not too long ago. I throughly enjoyed it and while it does have some shallow gameplay it is very enjoyable. I also loved the cutscenes for all the iconic moments minus the fact they did a parts dirty there was no final flash cutscene against Perfect Cell, no Ultra Grade Trunks vs Perfect Cell, no light grenade cutscene. The cutscenes are fukking beautiful and I also loved the community board and the amount of fanservice in this. From long forgotten characters from Dragonball like Launch, Tao Pai Pai, Master Shen, Nam, Android 8 to the fact that you can revive enemies that you beat in the story with the dragonballs. I will say that the glitches are kind of crazy though :mjlol:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
U0vPTY4.jpg
Just got the Plat trophy

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
The “game over” animation with your player flying backwards is weak though. Needs a doper death animation for when you defeat a boss or lose to one

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Bruh the Racoome, Burter, Jeice fight is some bullshyt and the game broken. You can’t fight that big, goofy nikka then do a 2 on 1 w/ the other two:camby:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Bruh the Racoome, Burter, Jeice fight is some bullshyt and the game broken. You can’t fight that big, goofy nikka then do a 2 on 1 w/ the other two:camby:
lmao it's not even difficult to fight them tho

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
I had to do some side quests to gain a level then upgrade my super attacks, plus keep a healing item. That whole fight is goofy tho cuz in the anime, Goku beats Recoome with 1 hit