Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah that and the Goku Black arc

i think people have an issue with them severely backtracking

I'd rather them continue with Super than go Battle of the Gods (Beerus) --> Resurrection F (Golden Frieza) --> History of Trunks (WTF, especially since Future trunks is in Zamasu and the Goku Black arc) --> Bardock DLC --> World Tournament Teen Goku DLC

it's just all over the place, seems like a cash grab. If after the Resurrection F DLC they went into Zamasu/BlacK --> Tournament of Power --> Broly DLC, people would be a lot happier with it

I agree

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio
yeah that and the Goku Black arc

i think people have an issue with them severely backtracking

I'd rather them continue with Super than go Battle of the Gods (Beerus) --> Resurrection F (Golden Frieza) --> History of Trunks (WTF, especially since Future trunks is in Zamasu and the Goku Black arc) --> Bardock DLC --> World Tournament Teen Goku DLC

it's just all over the place, seems like a cash grab. If after the Resurrection F DLC they went into Zamasu/BlacK --> Tournament of Power --> Broly DLC, people would be a lot happier with it
Not really. Base game covered all the main DBZ arcs, and then the DLC waves started to move on to the Final Z/Early Super movies, then pivoted back into Bardock and Trunks. All of these are straight-up DBZ, and it isn't a cash grab because they did cover Raditz -> Kid Buu on the base game.

OG DB finally getting a nod with a Tenkaichi arc is hella sick, though I do agree this game needs Super content. I guess they'll wait until after BT4 to start cooking on a sequel to not saturate the market.

The marketing for this game sucks though, I don't even know when this dropped. :snoop: