Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

taker597

Superstar
Daps
thinking of buying this game, because all I play is 2k and that spiderman game and Im getting bored of them.

Going off what I seen this seems cool, is it worth it?

lowkey this game seems like a modern up to date version of Gokus legacy/Buu's fury games:pachaha: espescially with the leveling up and getting food to help your health.

does anyone remember playing these? because thats what this reminds me of
I'm getting technical problems out of the ass on my 2080ti that ain't sitting well with me.

I'd wait for a sale and probably invest in the DLC content. If they support this game like they did Fighter, Zeno 1, and 2... This game should get some great stuff out in the pipe that will hopefully better flesh out the game. They did multiple season passes. So, $60 or $40 on PC. Then... YOu'll probably get two season passes at $25 a piece.

Don't be in a hurry to buy it.

Daps
I doubt they will bring Super into this :francis:

they’ve already dug into the the game code or whatever and found super files. They’ll at least give us Super Saiyain God Saha as dlc. But they’ll def stretch this out with dlc content. Would be dump not to.

Daps
This game should have come before Xenoverse technically speaking, doing this with your original character would be much cooler.

I bet Xenoverse 3 will be an open world like this but much deeper.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
This dr gero nikka waaaay harder than he need to be. Dude just spam attacks and drain your life bar and you can’t stop it
most annoying fight in the game. cant block either cuz it's a grab attack

u just gotta dodge at the right time. when he's nearing death, he does 3x in a row :snoop:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
thinking of buying this game, because all I play is 2k and that spiderman game and Im getting bored of them.

Going off what I seen this seems cool, is it worth it?

lowkey this game seems like a modern up to date version of Gokus legacy/Buu's fury games:pachaha: espescially with the leveling up and getting food to help your health.

does anyone remember playing these? because thats what this reminds me of
that's literally what it is

a ps4 version of LOG and Buus fury

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just finished this. Decent game overall but my main complaints are still -

1. The game is just way too easy, there's not even an iota of challenge. And I'm not a hardcore gamer that usually plays things on hard mode either.

2. The side missions are repetitive and not very creative. They're basically all either "go fight this group of fodders" or "go collect these items". They could've put a lot more effort in.

I'd probably give it a 7.5/10 if you're a Dragonball fan and a 6.5/10 if you're not. If they upped the difficulty and had more interesting side missions it could've easily been higher though.