acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Unfortunately that’s never happening
They don’t make games for anime that aren’t currently making money

Sad thing is, YYH could easily make tons of money if the creator wasn't so lazy. :francis:

Dude drops like three chapters of Hunter X Hunter a year (despite it being extremely popular) because he'd rather play videogames. It's to the point where peo ple call it Hiatus X Hiatus.

But I can't lie if I was a rich manga writer I might be like that too. :mjlol:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Game .makes no fukking sense Goku should be way stronger than Recoome and the rest he fukking one shot them why am I going toe to toe with Recoome when Goku reaches Namek:stopitslime:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thinking about getting this, is it any good?
Would you guys reccomend?

Depends. If you like DBZ then I'd absolutely recommend it. You can tell it was made for the fans and they went all in on the lore and world. If really feels like you're in the show.

If not? I'd catch it on sale. It's probably a 7/10 action rpg when you take away the Dragonball polish. Pretty decent, but nothing groundbreaking.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Loading didn't take nearly as much as these

now it does not, you gotta wait a long ass time just to get the game to start, then everything has loading screen menus, etc, the graphics look like crap, this game is way better it's not even a comparison, the combat is better if you choose to learn the mechanics

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
The game is easy, you having problems because you playing it like xenoverse, you should only be struggling when you under level against those red enemies or training missions

you might wanna look at the tutorial
Well you're right about one thing. I do find myself thinking its Xenoverse :mjlol:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't even know why you would compare Xenoverse (a fighting game with a Hub World) and Kakarot (an action-RPG). They're literally not even in the same genre. :dead:

And of course this is going to have more loading considering all the voice acting and cutscenes.