Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With some retooling the “super” arc version of this will be dope. Imagine the Goku Black boss fight:wow:

Might be coming for DLC.

Is this game worth to cop or wait for sales?. Is this better than Xenoverse/X2?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
shyt, that’s exactly why I’m trying to stretch out these side questions:pachaha:

Not like we have other game modes :mjcry:

Yep, I just beat Perfect Cell yesterday, but if I wasn't fukking around with side missions I'd easily have finished the game by now.

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
This piece of music should’ve played during the android arc. Falconer was in his bag with the android and cell themes :wow:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Sooo I wont be able to complete 3 sub stories because I accidentally passed them up ::francis:

I think its stupid y

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
This piece of music should’ve played during the android arc. Falconer was in his bag with the android and cell themes :wow:

Lowkey hilarious they had this theme playing when android 19 starting beating goku's ass

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
thinking of buying this game, because all I play is 2k and that spiderman game and Im getting bored of them.

Going off what I seen this seems cool, is it worth it?

lowkey this game seems like a modern up to date version of Gokus legacy/Buu's fury games:pachaha: espescially with the leveling up and getting food to help your health.

does anyone remember playing these? because thats what this reminds me of

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
thinking of buying this game, because all I play is 2k and that spiderman game and Im getting bored of them.

Going off what I seen this seems cool, is it worth it?

lowkey this game seems like a modern up to date version of Gokus legacy/Buu's fury games:pachaha: espescially with the leveling up and getting food to help your health.

does anyone remember playing these? because thats what this reminds me of
I play this just as much as 2k since I got it so I say it’s a nice lil game if you pace yourself. Might take a second to get the feel for controls initially & lack of other game modes my biggest problems personally. Also, like someone mentioned way earlier that they rush the fukk outta the Buu saga compared to others. If you do get pay attention to those side quests because some have time limits & won’t be able to do them again til we get this update for a Time Capsule I read.