Dr. Umar Johnson - School Fund Raising Campaign

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm all about efficiency.
explain. i believe controlling the institution greatly improves effciency. you believe working w/public schools ran by cacs and PTA meetings are a better route.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
explain. i believe controlling the institution greatly improves effciency. you believe working w/public schools ran by cacs and PTA meetings are a better route.

This is the oldest juug in the book. I don't have a problem with the idea, in so much as Mr. Umar Johnson has flimsy credentials to head and put faith in his execution of this idea.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the oldest juug in the book. I don't have a problem with the idea, in so much as Mr. Umar Johnson has flimsy credentials to head and put faith in his execution of this idea.
well, you've already progressed a little more than when i called you out on this 4-5 months back :heh: now you're just attacking the man instead of his ideas. before you said he didn't have anyt credentials, now they're just filmsy; progress is always slow. :laugh:

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
I'm definitely feeling dr umar johnson's vision :ohhh:...breh what do you do to be able to stack up and donate a G every month..help me out with what you do?:sadcam: unless you move that dope.:shaq:

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not gonna judge the man cause i don't know anything about him or read anything bad about him other than about his "Dr" credentials on here but with the internet something like this would be far more effective if he went with a khan academy type setup where he can reach as much people as possible. also what's wrong with the current education system? do we really need our own? i'm a firm believer in education begins at home so to me anything that a kid lack is not a problem of the system but about the household the kid comes from.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm pretty sure he accepts pounds :mjpls:

I'm sure he does. :mjpls:

He's over here like maybe once or twice a year anyway and I know of a few people who want to set up something on a smaller scale here too.

At least with Umar Johnson, he's what I'd call a TRUE black leader who actually walks the walk and isn't on some stand on the corner rah rah shyt like some of these other cats.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'm sure he does. :mjpls:

He's over here like maybe once or twice a year anyway and I know of a few people who want to set up something on a smaller scale here too.

At least with Umar Johnson, he's what I'd call a TRUE black leader who actually walks the walk and isn't on some stand on the corner rah rah shyt like some of these other cats.

Breh I hope you ain't referring to me with that last comment. My contribution to the black community is my 47 certs and dap to post ratio. That should be more than enough :mjpls:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Breh I hope you ain't referring to me with that last comment. My contribution to the black community is my 47 certs and dap to post ratio. That should be more than enough :mjpls:

:dahell: lol Why would I be? I don't know you like that. I'm mainly referring to the youtube warriors/revolutionaries who never lift a finger.

I was hoping to attend the trip to the continent next month he has going, but I can't make it, yet plenty folk from the UK are heading out there. :snoop: I hope he does it again next year cos I needed something like that.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:dahell: lol Why would I be? I don't know you like that. I'm mainly referring to the youtube warriors/revolutionaries who never lift a finger.

I was hoping to attend the trip to the continent next month he has going, but I can't make it, yet plenty folk from the UK are heading out there. :snoop: I hope he does it again next year cos I needed something like that.

You mean the trip to Africa? nikka why the fukk would you wanna do that breh :dahell:???

They ain't got no pawgs over there :scusthov:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
i'm not gonna judge the man cause i don't know anything about him or read anything bad about him other than about his "Dr" credentials on here but with the internet something like this would be far more effective if he went with a khan academy type setup where he can reach as much people as possible. also what's wrong with the current education system? do we really need our own? i'm a firm believer in education begins at home so to me anything that a kid lack is not a problem of the system but about the household the kid comes from.

:snoop:
Philadelphia Plans to Close 23 Schools, but Builds a $400 Million Dollar Prison | Your Black World
Chicago board votes to close 50 schools - CNN.com

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
That doesn't relate to what he said.

So, the fact that public schools in black areas are closing nationwide, does not relate what he said?
He asked why do blacks need their own schools. I;m pretty sure you'd need your own schools, if the govt funded ones are closing in your neighborhood.
Not too mention, in the clip, Dr.Umar basically says the school system(public or private) doesn't prepare blacks to succeed (going to college to acquire debt is not suceeding) or challenge white supremacy.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So, the fact that public schools in black areas are closing nationwide, does not relate what he said?
He asked why do blacks need their own schools. I;m pretty sure you'd need your own schools, if the govt funded ones are closing in your neighborhood.
Not too mention, in the clip, Dr.Umar basically says the school system(public or private) doesn't prepare blacks to succeed (going to college to acquire debt is not suceeding) or challenge white supremacy.

Black people don't coalesce for local elections. Period.