Dr. Umar Johnson - School Fund Raising Campaign

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Black people don't coalesce for local elections. Period.

Public policy isn't going to fix systematic white supremacy. The Dept of Education released a report that said 50 years after Brown v BOE the American education system is still highly segregated.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Public policy isn't going to fix systematic white supremacy. The Dept of Education released a report that said 50 years after Brown v BOE the American education system is still highly segregated.

He's :troll: don't pay him any mind

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Public policy isn't going to fix systematic white supremacy. The Dept of Education released a report that said 50 years after Roe v Wade the American education system is still highly segregated.

Private schools won't either.

The sad truth is that as long as Whites are the majority in a capitalistic economy in this country, we will be THE underclass.

Even so, local elections and Super PACs (fukk NBCSL) >

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Private schools won't either.

The sad truth is that as long as Whites are the majority in a capitalistic economy in this country, we will be THE underclass.

Even so, local elections and Super PACs (fukk NBCSL) >

Dr. Johnson doesn't believe education alone will solve white supremacy. He believes education can prepare our children to confront and challenge it by instilling in the children racial pride, the acquisition of power, and a unified African Diaspora. He accurately believes that the de facto American public education system will not prepare black children to deal with the harsh realities of being black in a white supremacist society as the good brother 50 Cent so eloquently puts it lol.

If you read my original post where I listed some of what he wanted to teach in his school you'll see where he wants to teach the children political science (how to understand white supremacy) and military science (how to effectively combat it).

Dr. Johnson, like myself, are Pan Africans. We believe in a united and unified Africa at home and abroad and we're attempting to work towards that goal.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Dr. Johnson doesn't believe education alone will solve white supremacy. He believes education can prepare our children to confront and challenge it by instilling in the children racial pride, the acquisition of power, and a unified African Diaspora.

If you read my original post where I listed some of what he wanted to teach in his school you'll see where he wants to teach the children political science (how to understand white supremacy) and military science (how to effectively combat it).

Dr. Johnson, like myself, are Pan Africans. We believe in a united and unified Africa at home and abroad and we're attempting to work towards that goal.

So walk me through this, how are pan Africanist going to unify Africans? Also, how do you "combat" White supremacy?

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
So walk me through this, how are pan Africanist going to unify Africans? Also, how do you "combat" White supremacy?

Truth be told, its already happened in the past and is currently happening. The Pan African congress was the catalyst to end colonialism in Africa. It was the launching pad for Ghana gaining their indepence from imperialism and electing Kwame Nkrumah as the 1st president of Ghana. In contemporary times one of the goals is to work with African nations to grant dual citizenship to victims of the pan Atlantic slave trade so we can have a political and military ally against the racism of America for example.

The goal is to combat white supremacy by the acquisition of power globally. Unifying the wealth of black American for example with the natural resources of Africa. White supremacy is essentially an economic system. Destroy that economic system and you can begin the destroy white supremacy.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Truth be told, its already happened in the past and is currently happening. The Pan African congress was the catalyst to end colonialism in Africa. It was the launching pad for Ghana gaining their indepence from imperialism and electing Kwame Nkrumah as the 1st president of Ghana. In contemporary times one of the goals is to work with African nations to grant dual citizenship to victims of the pan Atlantic slave trade so we can have a political and military ally against the racism of America for example.

The goal is to combat white supremacy by the acquisition of power globally. Unifying the wealth of black American for example with the natural resources of Africa. White supremacy is essentially an economic system. Destroy that economic system and you can begin the destroy white supremacy.

I agree with the black but show me that this is happening :mjpls:

As for the red, how can African nations be political and military allies when they themselves are under the supervision of the West :pachaha:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

Will we get the PAWGS once we destroy white supremacy? :mjpls:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I agree with the black but show me that this is happening :mjpls:

As for the red, how can African nations be political and military allies when they themselves are under the supervision of the West :pachaha:

Specifically Dr Umar Johnson is working on that task. He's gathering a delegation of black Americans to go to an African embassy to have those discussions. I'm on my phone now but later I'll post the lecture where he talked about it.

African nations are still battling the remnants of imperialism. One of the objectives is to align the goals of Africans abroad with the idea of a unified Africa. Gaddafi started down that path by creating a unified African currency, but you know what happened to him. Other African nations are still working towards that goal.

Africans globally are unifying right now under the reparations movement. Also the Pan African congress recently started back up again. They met last year in Johannesburg.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Specifically Dr Umar Johnson is working on that task. He's gathering a delegation of black Americans to go to an African embassy to have those discussions. I'm on my phone now but later I'll post the lecture where he talked about it.

African nations are still battling the remnants of imperialism. One of the objectives is to align the goals of Africans abroad with the idea of a unified Africa. Gaddafi started down that path by creating a unified African currency, but you know what happened to him. Other African nations are still working towards that goal.

Africans globally are unifying right now under the reparations movement. Also the Pan African congress recently started back up again. They met last year in Johannesburg.

1. The US has military personnel for ops in Chad, Niger, Mali, Djibouti, Somalia, CAR, SSudan, Uganda, Congo, Kenya, Ethiopia. Here are their drone bases U.S. Drone and Surveillance Flight Bases in Africa Map and Photos | Public Intelligence

How do you think its practical that ANY African nation go against the will of White supremacy without facing the threat of White supremacy and destabilization? Africans will have to figure that out and them alone.

2. You mention resources, what use do AA have for oil, uranium, diamonds, precious metals and how do we afford them, let alone not piss off Western governments who would quickly demonize us? Ideas like Black Hollywood and Nollywood collaborating are great and are a start but they aren't going to incite wide scale change as long as both groups live under White supremacy.

3. Reparations are a nice idea and some have made great, logical arguments (see Ta-Nehisi Coates), but as long as they make up 60%, why would they go by logic? Isn't a characteristic of White Supremacy a willful ignorance?

2 major road blocks:

1. Capitalism ALWAYS favor whichever group has the $$$. Whats the best way to ensure your group has the most $$$? Population. With $$$, you can buy any minority group's culture and subvert and mold it to what you see fit. Why does that matter? Well as long as Blacks are 12% of the population, ANY positive movement we create can be bought out. ANY.

2. Africans breaking free of Western influence. It is possible by aligning with the East (China & Russia) but it will take time. If they can break free, they can mold Africa in their image and begin to stabilize and grow. Only then does it make sense for dual African citizenship for all people of indigenous African ancestry.

Heck, I think it makes MORE sense for African Americans, Caribbeans and Brazilians to have a dialogue due to a shared history than it does for any of them with Africa *at the moment.* Africans have to solve their own internal issues and unite before pan Africanism is feasible on a large scale.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
1. The US has military personnel for ops in Chad, Niger, Mali, Djibouti, Somalia, CAR, SSudan, Uganda, Congo, Kenya, Ethiopia. Here are their drone bases U.S. Drone and Surveillance Flight Bases in Africa Map and Photos | Public Intelligence

How do you think its practical that ANY African nation go against the will of White supremacy without facing the threat of White supremacy and destabilization? Africans will have to figure that out and them alone.

2. You mention resources, what use do AA have for oil, uranium, diamonds, precious metals and how do we afford them, let alone not piss off Western governments who would quickly demonize us? Ideas like Black Hollywood and Nollywood collaborating are great and are a start but they aren't going to incite wide scale change as long as both groups live under White supremacy.

3. Reparations are a nice idea and some have made great, logical arguments (see Ta-Nehisi Coates), but as long as they make up 60%, why would they go by logic? Isn't a characteristic of White Supremacy a willful ignorance?

2 major road blocks:

1. Capitalism ALWAYS favor whichever group has the $$$. Whats the best way to ensure your group has the most $$$? Population. With $$$, you can buy any minority group's culture and subvert and mold it to what you see fit. Why does that matter? Well as long as Blacks are 12% of the population, ANY positive movement we create can be bought out. ANY.

2. Africans breaking free of Western influence. It is possible by aligning with the East (China & Russia) but it will take time. If they can break free, they can mold Africa in their image and begin to stabilize and grow. Only then does it make sense for dual African citizenship for all people of indigenous African ancestry.

Heck, I think it makes MORE sense for African Americans, Caribbeans and Brazilians to have a dialogue due to a shared history than it does for any of them with Africa *at the moment.* Africans have to solve their own internal issues and unite before pan Africanism is feasible on a large scale.

Breh Ima keep 100 with you I'm drunk right now. There's plenty of books on pan Africanism on amazon. Go read some of em.

If you disagree with the approach :manny:

If you one of them nikkas that wanna focus on how difficult it is :manny:

Either way, I fukks with Umar :manny: