Dr. Umar Johnson - School Fund Raising Campaign

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
My check is already in the mail. I donated to his cause and I submitted my resume to be considered for his school.

In this video I recorded when he was in West Palm Beach Florida he talked about the school but he couldn't go public with the name at the time. I asked him about Information Technology and he obliged that he will have specific programs pertaining to that field which is what my expertise and experience is in.

Breh, I'm gonna send him my resume cause I wanna help with the IT part of it too, but since you already met the breh, I'm down if you need my help in any way. I'll send my resume and references if you need to verify I'm legit.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Breh, I'm gonna send him my resume cause I wanna help with the IT part of it too, but since you already met the breh, I'm down if you need my help in any way. I'll send my resume and references if you need to verify I'm legit.

I'll take your word for it breh. I've seen you post on the coli about your IT work which seems legit. You can submit your resumes to fdmgresumes@gmail.com if you haven't done so already.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'll take your word for it breh. I've seen you post on the coli about your IT work which seems legit. You can submit your resumes to fdmgresumes@gmail.com if you haven't done so already.

You might wanna remove your email address breh before the spam bots start raping your inbox :whoa:

I'll hit you up though

EDIT: Just realized that's the address Umar gave out :skip:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I saw someone mention this last night in the coli TinyChat session.

:blessed:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
no crowd funding site? i dont like the idea of not being able to keep up w/the amount of money raised.