Dr. Umar Johnson - School Fund Raising Campaign

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You right. Im still pissed off at the Business Co-op thread I made. I spent all that time putting things together and out of 37+ people who voted that they want to be a part of it...only 5 signed up (including me).

I wasn't even asking for a donation. I was creating the a opportunity for every body to make money. Anyway. Forget that.

I am definitely donating and I hope more donate as well.

LMAO breh, your first mistake is trying to do anything proactive or positive with any of the demons on this site :pachaha:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Cosign. It takes money for shyt to happen, unless you're already wealthy. Umar seems genuine so I'm def gonna be a long time supporter. The Harlem Children's Zone is another school that I support. They're not a Pan African centered school like Umar's is, but he's doing good work.

When I send my check, I'm gonna send a letter and my resume asking if he needs help with the IT portion of the curriculum. Ima make sure them dudes leave high school with at least 6 certs :blessed:

With 6 pawgs too? :mjpls:

Peace

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I am NOT in favor of a "spiritual science" coursework.

Then again, Umar seems to not be as thorough as I'd like for me to contribute. He has some REALLY unscientific views regarding biology and general science concepts.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I am NOT in favor of a "spiritual science" coursework.

Then again, Umar seems to not be as thorough as I'd like for me to contribute. He has some REALLY unscientific views regarding biology and general science concepts.

Donate to the Harlem Children's Zone then. It's a school with a traditional curriculum, ran by a black man, focusing on black children.

Here's their donation page, they even accept credit cards:

Donate Now - Harlem Children's Zone

With 6 pawgs too? :mjpls:

Peace

Didn't think I'd have to state the obvious :sas2:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I'm donating because I believe in Umar's vision. Back in the 20's under the Garvey movement, blacks in mass supported the UNIA when he said black folks need their own shipping line so they can economically compete on the world stage. They didn't know what he would ultimately purchase, but they believed in his vision.

I align myself with Umar's philosophy that blacks need to own and control our own education. I trust his vision so I'll support him.
Aaight, I've seen this man's name on this site since I joined and initially wrote him off on some :camby:...Imma look into who he is and what he represents off of the strength of your endorsement.

GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
My check is already in the mail. I donated to his cause and I submitted my resume to be considered for his school.

In this video I recorded when he was in West Palm Beach Florida he talked about the school but he couldn't go public with the name at the time. I asked him about Information Technology and he obliged that he will have specific programs pertaining to that field which is what my expertise and experience is in.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Aaight, I've seen this man's name on this site since I joined and initially wrote him off on some :camby:...Imma look into who he is and what he represents off of the strength of your endorsement.

Maybe its not about the man but what the man is trying to accomplish :sas1:

How many other black men are starting schools dedicated and specializing in educating black children in America? :sas2:

Maybe n#ggas need to stop getting caught up with the person and start getting caught up with the greater goal :leon:

Peace

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Maybe its not about the man but what the man is trying to accomplish :sas1:

How many other black men are starting schools dedicated and specializing in educating black children in America? :sas2:

Maybe n#ggas need to stop getting caught up with the person and start getting caught up with the greater goal :leon:

Peace
You know what I meant :rudy:....the manifestation of all of his/our goals that are being and have been mentioned come from him....This thread and many other places have talked about these issues that I am well aware of, but I did not know if there was anyone actively involved in making them a reality...you even allude to this in the bolded.