Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Active teaching at home outside of the school curriculum and aiding school curriculum teaching
Going to PTA meetings
Going to school board meetings
Voting at the city level
Teaching financial literacy
Not instilling a one tract mind of kids going to college strictly, trades are good by themselves or in combination
etc

lol cmon bruh. If that was the answer wouldnt parents be doing that now? Umar said his school would do everything you named and no school out there is doing that currently. So again. WHY SHOULD HE NOT PROFIT IN ANYWAY? You nikkas consume everything else that you dont need. Poor ass houses prob got a smart phone for everybody in the damn house but you cant put some money into your childs early education to a guy who is showing that he gives a damn? AIGHT BRUH.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
every clothing manufacture sells re-badged china clothes? :russ: bruh you can get them bullshyt tariq elite glasses off dhgate for like a 2 bucks. but that wasn't even my point, my point is tariq will talk about nikkas wasting their money on weed, clothes, shoes, or as he calls it "nikka trinkets," only to turn around and say "buy my shirts, buy my jacket, by my glasses" :stopitslime:

group economics :troll:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
you honestly think this is better than umars school idea?

significantly.

lol cmon bruh. If that was the answer wouldnt parents be doing that now? Umar said his school would do everything you named and no school out there is doing that currently. So again. WHY SHOULD HE NOT PROFIT IN ANYWAY? You nikkas consume everything else that you dont need. Poor ass houses prob got a smart phone for everybody in the damn house but you cant put some money into your childs early education to a guy who is showing that he gives a damn? AIGHT BRUH.

because "we" don't value education or know how to value education

Umar "said" just like megapreachers "say" :ohhh:

Also, I come from a solidly middleclass Black family, everyone works, everyone educated, both parents still married, own their assets, etc and my parents grew up lowerclass in Detroit so spare me.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Do you have examples of either of these on a large scale? :comeon:

More black babies being aborted then born is one example.
The fact that they compare themselves with us is another example.
The fact that they have been the face of the independent woman more then any other group of women is another.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
every clothing manufacture sells re-badged china clothes? :russ: bruh you can get them bullshyt tariq elite glasses off dhgate for like a 2 bucks. but that wasn't even my point, my point is tariq will talk about nikkas wasting their money on weed, clothes, shoes, or as he calls it "nikka trinkets," only to turn around and say "buy my shirts, buy my jacket, by my glasses" :stopitslime:

that nikka sells "elite" glasses? lmao. I never fukked with dudes podcasts about his women advice but I cant believe nikkas not only take his advice but actually buy his "elite glasses". :bryan:

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
that nikka sells "elite" glasses? lmao. I never fukked with dudes podcasts about his women advice but I cant believe nikkas not only take his advice but actually buy his "elite glasses". :bryan:
Those simp nikkas that call in will buy anything he says. Those nikkas sound so broken. :mjlol:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
significantly.

how is that significantly better when nothing you said controls the actual infrastructure?

hell, umar wants have it setup where students make sound financial business plans before they graduate; AND they receive their start up loan from the school to make it happen. what did you list that can top that? going to PTA meetings? :mjlol:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
how is that significantly better when nothing you said controls the actual infrastructure?

hell, umar wants have it setup where students make sound financial business plans before they graduate; AND they receive their start up loan from the school to make it happen. what did you list that can top that? going to PTA meetings? :mjlol:

Umar Johnson isn't you, either and you wouldn't control him. If you have a child, I'd hope you'd feel much more confident in guiding your kid to financial literacy than some "Black intellectual." That tops all but of course a mindless drone like you needs to be lead.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
More black babies being aborted then born is one example.
The fact that they compare themselves with us is another example.
The fact that they have been the face of the independent woman more then any other group of women is another.

These points have nothing to do with what you originally posted. Where is the evidence of black women:

1. Choosing to work with white women and going against us
2. Telling Black men to stop blaming the white man

And remember, I'm asking on a LARGE SCALE. Not a few examples or outliers

because they choose to work with white women and go against us.
Black women will be the first women telling black men to stop blaming the white man

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
That nicca said PTA meetings :dead: Like thats going to stop some cac teacher from fukking over your son or daughter :mjlol: Going to PTA meetings :laff: You cant make this shyt up

Which is why there were multiple things listed in *unison* but of course you're too damn dumb to comprehend anything that isn't spoon-fed to you.

Take no action you're fukked either way. Or you could put your hopes into a Black capitalist. My family has already worked these steps, no excuses and are eating :mjpls:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
That nicca said PTA meetings :dead: Like thats going to stop some cac teacher from fukking over your son or daughter :mjlol: Going to PTA meetings :laff: You cant make this shyt up

cacs shouldn't be teaching Black kids anyway in my opinion.

at least Umar is trying to build Black schools with Black teachers who actually know how to communicate with Black students instead of writing them off as a behavior problem if they don't behave how cacs think they should.