Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If Black women are "acting like White men" it's more than likely that its the result of a lack of leadership from the men within their community. Men are supposed to lead. At least that's what we've been conditioned to believe. Our women are merely filling a void that was created when Black men stopped playing their part; see: men in dresses, men in prison, male graduation rates, employment figures, etc.

If you have to ask to lead, you aren't a leader. If you have to degrade and devalue your subordinates, why should anyone follow you?

A fish rots from the head. Instead of focusing so much misplaced criticism at our women, it needs to be refocused on our men. Wear the pants in the relationship and stop brushing off any scrutiny of your actions and mentality onto women.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Potier, you made a fool of yourself in this thread. Next time a black man is trying to do something to help the black youth keep your mouth shut until you see his plan unfold before you try to downgrade it.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Potier, you made a fool of yourself in this thread. Next time a black man is trying to do something to help the black youth keep your mouth shut until you see his plan unfold before you try to downgrade it.

Nah instead of "waiting for his plan to unfold," I'll do for myself and my children.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most Black kids go to mixed population or Black schools. There might be white teachers I had issues with but my parents held them accountable whenever I let it be known there was issue. I also had tons of Black teachers. White curriculums shouldn't be all that is taught which is why my parents got me interested in knowledge and black consciousness outside of the school system since I was young.

My own is my family. Just because we share the same skin tone doesn't means you can't scheme on me or that you will do me right and anyone with that mindset is a sheep. I has to do for I FIRST.

You keep talking about YOUR parents like most black families in the hood have both parents. DAMN MAN! Stop talking and listen! This isnt about you!

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You keep talking about YOUR parents like most black families in the hood have both parents. DAMN MAN! Stop talking and listen! This isnt about you!

My parents are from the hood, one came from a single parent home and they took the initiative to succeed and took responsibility for their actions.

Until you stop making excuses and being mindless instead of mindfulness, you and other like you won't succeed.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My parents are from the hood, one came from a single parent home and they took the initiative to succeed and took responsibility for their actions.

Until you stop making excuses and being mindless instead of mindfulness, you and other like you won't succeed.

lol aight man. I'll let somebody else go back and forth with you. Next time there is an Umar thread just dont come in if hes such a joke to you.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he's right. black women out here are on some :mjpls: shyt. they act like they're white, treating black men with the :scusthov: attitude. i see it EVERY SINGLE DAY. it just makes me :heh: and keep it moving.

it's disgusting how hard both black men and women try to be accepted by white people. you literally have an entire generation of blacks being raised to act like they aren't black.