Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Umar Johnson isn't you, either and you wouldn't control him. If you have a child, I'd hope you'd feel much more confident in guiding your kid to financial literacy than some "Black intellectual." That tops all but of course a mindless drone like you needs to be lead.
better yet, you continue to have faith that white schools, white teachers, a white curriculum, and their racist cac psychologist have black childrens best interest at heart. i'd easily put more faith in my own than what cacs have been providing.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
better yet, you continue to have faith that white schools, white teachers, a white curriculum, and their racist cac psychologist have black childrens best interest at heart. i'd easily put more faith in my own than what cacs have been providing.

Most Black kids go to mixed population or Black schools. There might be white teachers I had issues with but my parents held them accountable whenever I let it be known there was issue. I also had tons of Black teachers. White curriculums shouldn't be all that is taught which is why my parents got me interested in knowledge and black consciousness outside of the school system since I was young.

My own is my family. Just because we share the same skin tone doesn't means you can't scheme on me or that you will do me right and anyone with that mindset is a sheep. I has to do for I FIRST.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just because we share the same skin tone .
UkQ1kwj.gif

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
These points have nothing to do with what you originally posted. Where is the evidence of black women:

1. Choosing to work with white women and going against us
2. Telling Black men to stop blaming the white man

And remember, I'm asking on a LARGE SCALE. Not a few examples or outliers

Black women played a role in the feminist movements. But when they seen that shyt was just helping white woman they started their own version called womanism.