Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
you're a half cac, you're in the same boat.

:manny:

And this is the problem with your argument. Every time someone disagrees you call them a cac or a c00n. I'm gonna put on my Nostradamus hat and predict that you will more than likely respond to this post by accusing me of being white or a c00n :stopitslime:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nope. I'd rather go through other avenues to improve Black children's education than funding Umar Johnson university :heh:

like what?

Straw man.... typical of you :ehh: And these aren't "allegations", Bill Gates himself would vouch for everything I've said.

you're the one who says bill gates doesn't deserve any praise. you've also stated that his charity is basically a scam that doesn't help anyone. i'm still waiting for proof and you keep tap dancing

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
And this is the problem with your argument. Every time someone disagrees you call them a cac or a c00n. I'm gonna put on my Nostradamus hat and predict that you will more than likely respond to this post by accusing me of being white or a c00n :stopitslime:

you're already on the cac suspect lists of many of the confirmed Blacks around here.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
i think he can make the entire film with 75k, but i don't know for certain. :yeshrug:

and his clothing line is wack, it's basically re-badged china clothes you can purchase for a fraction of the cost.

You idiot that's what every large clothing manufactuer does.

You nikkas are the definition of hating ass clowns.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@Poitier can i get an answer please?

Active teaching at home outside of the school curriculum and aiding school curriculum teaching
Going to PTA meetings
Going to school board meetings
Voting at the city level
Teaching financial literacy
Not instilling a one tract mind of kids going to college strictly, trades are good by themselves or in combination
etc

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You idiot that's what every large clothing manufacture does.

You nikkas are the definition of hating ass clowns.

every clothing manufacture sells re-badged china clothes? :russ: bruh you can get them bullshyt tariq elite glasses off dhgate for like a 2 bucks. but that wasn't even my point, my point is tariq will talk about nikkas wasting their money on weed, clothes, shoes, or as he calls it "nikka trinkets," only to turn around and say "buy my shirts, buy my jacket, by my glasses" :stopitslime:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

you're already on the cac suspect lists of many of the confirmed Blacks around here.

837859.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Active teaching at home outside of the school curriculum and aiding school curriculum teaching
Going to PTA meetings
Going to school board meetings
Voting at the city level
Teaching financial literacy
Not instilling a one tract mind of kids going to college strictly, trades are good by themselves or in combination
etc

you honestly think this is better than umars school idea?

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
The reason why we as black men objectify black women as sexual objects is because of colonialism and slavery?:what: Do y'all really believe that?We call women bytch/slut/wench because our slave masters did?So he wants us to believe that those same white men didn't refer to their own women in those terms? Some cac in the 1700's is the reason why Dre recorded "bytches ain't shyt" and 2 live crew's entire discography? This nikka just sounds like an excuse making nikka that uses big words like mechanism.Dude isn't kickin' knowledge. He goes on to diss black women looking at men for their earning potential/their ability to provide ,saying that's the same thing as black men looking at Bw's as sexual objects,no the fukk it isn't :what:.What group of women don't pick their men based off of their ability to provide for her and their future family? How should black women pick their mates then? Looks? I tried to give dude a chance but i can't rock with him in this video.