Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

Daps
Reppin
NULL
cacs shouldn't be teaching Black kids anyway in my opinion.

at least Umar is trying to build Black schools with Black teachers who actually know how to communicate with Black students instead of writing them off as a behavior problem if they don't behave how cacs think they should.

If its math and science, color is irrelevant...Everything else, you may or may not have a point...I kind of see where you coming from though

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My parents are from the hood, one came from a single parent home and they took the initiative to succeed and took responsibility for their actions.

Until you stop making excuses and being mindless instead of mindfulness, you and other like you won't succeed.

So the exception is greater than the rule when it comes to blacks, and furthermore, if you don't make it, its that black person's fault that he or she could not overcome the social barriers that are in place via discrimination, resources, etc.....?

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
After watching/listening, here are my issues.

1. A man can't tell a woman what femininity is, just as a woman can't tell a man what masculinity is. Dudes on here all the time say a woman can't tell a man how to be a man, but do the inverse on here all the time. For him to say that women are not being feminine for not fitting into his idea of a woman is asinine. For him to say that women aren't being feminine because they aren't endlessly searching for a husband (not saying black women do this) is asinine. Are black men lacking masculinity because we statically marry late and then divorce at higher rates? Is any man less masculine because he chooses not to have a wife? Jeter is king on here, so I know that's not true. Masculinity or femininity does not depend on whether the person is attached to someone else.

2. There are plenty of black women who say they want a husband, who want husbands, who want to be stay at home moms, etc. shyt, half the reason who see black women complaining on TV and shyt is because they've been looking for so long and not finding anything (and please don't try to dispute this on a place where "get married brehs" is the pride and glory of this board) The whole speaking in broad terms thing does not work here because your personality reality/perception is not always the best measure for actual reality. His only proof here are is personal anecdotes (which are frankly probably from poorer, lower income women from a certain kind of background). I know several women who are trying to get married, that doesn't mean all black women are trying to get married.

3. He contradicts himself so much. "I would tell my daughter they don't need a man"......... but a minute ago you just said femininity is having a man.

4. He's talking about black women's expectations (financially). I honestly don't know any woman of any race who wants to date a garbage man. Do y'all know any? This is women in general and it's pretty shytty of him to try and pin it on "black womanhood". Kinda, unnecessary divisiveness here. Every sex, of every race, is also taught not to trust or to be on their guard, especially in today's time where financial problems and infidelity is at an all time high.

5. A lot of problems exists because of broken family structure (I agree with this), there's no one really to blame for that though. Endless cycle.

6. I'm not for the analogy of white men into this. This actually comes off as the most "bytchiest" thing to me. Who sticks up for a black man, like a black woman? No one. nikkas so unappreciative and blinded that they wanna talk down on the person helping them. Black women do not hate black men or lead efforts to damage black men so how are they like white men mentally? If anything, they are overly-motherly and treating their men as sons. NOT white men. That's just OD dramatic and not thought out well.

7. His assertion that most new black families are interracial or same sex? False. Jesus Christ. Dude reads the Coli way too much.

8. Saying that black feminism was only made by white feminism as if it's a bad thing is like saying the Asian Civil Rights movement only exists because of the Black Civil Rights movement. It is true, but if you see someone in the same/similar situation as you, would you not ride their wave? Would you just stay where you are and lack your rights because it was started by someone else? No. Black feminism started because of (white) feminism as a whole, but then developed into something more to fit the needs of black women. There's nothing wrong with that. Black men and women should fight white supremacy together, but who can someone stand with you when you're raping and murdering your own? The black feminist movement primarily takes off largely because of black men in the Black Panther Party proudly choosing a man who raped black women as practice as the president of the premier organization for black liberation. If the NAACP made a woman who imprisoned black men unfairly for practice the president, would any man in here stand for it and not talk about how black women were hurting black men? No.

9. Every race of man calls women, bytches, hoes, sluts, etc. It's only big today because of rap. nikkas in 1850-1960 wasn't runnin' around callin' their chicks bytches, wenches, holistically. No race of man was. Also, a black man's infatuation with a woman's body is natural. Even studies show that men are more attracted to women with wider hips and bigger breasts because it signals the idea of being better suited for procreation. That's natural, the attraction. The way it is referred to now is not though.

10. Every race of people has more access to information than what they use. To make that racial is asinine. That's a complaint of any parent/educational institution, etc. Actual Activism is low for all people (see Occupy Wall Street). Information retention is high for all people though.

:ehh: That's it.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
If its math and science, color is irrelevant...Everything else, you may or may not have a point...I kind of see where you coming from though

That's not even remotely true. A racist white teacher isn't going to put the same amount of effort into a black student than a white one.

The subject might be without discrimination, but that doesn't mean the teacher won't have a strong :mjpls: policy.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
After watching/listening, here are my issues.

1. A man can't tell a woman what femininity is, just as a woman can't tell a man what masculinity is. Dudes on here all the time say a woman can't tell a man how to be a man, but do the inverse on here all the time. For him to say that women are not being feminine for not fitting into his idea of a woman is asinine. For him to say that women aren't being feminine because they aren't endlessly searching for a husband (not saying black women do this) is asinine. Are black men lacking masculinity because we statically marry late and then divorce at higher rates? Is any man less masculine because he chooses not to have a wife? Jeter is king on here, so I know that's not true. Masculinity or femininity does not depend on whether the person is attached to someone else.

2. There are plenty of black women who say they want a husband, who want husbands, who want to be stay at home moms, etc. shyt, half the reason who see black women complaining on TV and shyt is because they've been looking for so long and not finding anything (and please don't try to dispute this on a place where "get married brehs" is the pride and glory of this board) The whole speaking in broad terms thing does not work here because your personality reality/perception is not always the best measure for actual reality. His only proof here are is personal anecdotes (which are frankly probably from poorer, lower income women from a certain kind of background). I know several women who are trying to get married, that doesn't mean all black women are trying to get married.

3. He contradicts himself so much. "I would tell my daughter they don't need a man"......... but a minute ago you just said femininity is having a man.

4. He's talking about black women's expectations (financially). I honestly don't know any woman of any race who wants to date a garbage man. Do y'all know any? This is women in general and it's pretty shytty of him to try and pin it on "black womanhood". Kinda, unnecessary divisiveness here. Every sex, of every race, is also taught not to trust or to be on their guard, especially in today's time where financial problems and infidelity is at an all time high.

5. A lot of problems exists because of broken family structure (I agree with this), there's no one really to blame for that though. Endless cycle.

6. I'm not for the analogy of white men into this. This actually comes off as the most "bytchiest" thing to me. Who sticks up for a black man, like a black woman? No one. nikkas so unappreciative and blinded that they wanna talk down on the person helping them. Black women do not hate black men or lead efforts to damage black men so how are they like white men mentally? If anything, they are overly-motherly and treating their men as sons. NOT white men. That's just OD dramatic and not thought out well.

7. His assertion that most new black families are interracial or same sex? False. Jesus Christ. Dude reads the Coli way too much.

8. Saying that black feminism was only made by white feminism as if it's a bad thing is like saying the Asian Civil Rights movement only exists because of the Black Civil Rights movement. It is true, but if you see someone in the same/similar situation as you, would you not ride their wave? Would you just stay where you are and lack your rights because it was started by someone else? No. Black feminism started because of (white) feminism as a whole, but then developed into something more to fit the needs of black women. There's nothing wrong with that. Black men and women should fight white supremacy together, but who can someone stand with you when you're raping and murdering your own? The black feminist movement primarily takes off largely because of black men in the Black Panther Party proudly choosing a man who raped black women as practice as the president of the premier organization for black liberation. If the NAACP made a woman who imprisoned black men unfairly for practice the president, would any man in here stand for it and not talk about how black women were hurting black men? No.

9. Every race of man calls women, bytches, hoes, sluts, etc. It's only big today because of rap. nikkas in 1850-1960 wasn't runnin' around callin' their chicks bytches, wenches, holistically. No race of man was. Also, a black man's infatuation with a woman's body is natural. Even studies show that men are more attracted to women with wider hips and bigger breasts because it signals the idea of being better suited for procreation. That's natural, the attraction. The way it is referred to now is not though.

10. Every race of people has more access to information than what they use. To make that racial is asinine. That's a complaint of any parent/educational institution, etc. Actual Activism is low for all people (see Occupy Wall Street). Information retention is high for all people though.

:ehh: That's it.

.............................that's a long ass post breh :snoop:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So the exception is greater than the rule when it comes to blacks, and furthermore, if you don't make it, its that black person's fault that he or she could not overcome the social barriers that are in place via discrimination, resources, etc.....?

No that's the rule of Capitalism. There are things that Blacks can do to help themselves and their community but I don't think Umar Johnson is on the right tract.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
.............................that's a long ass post breh :snoop:
For a long ass fukking video. So what's your damn point? That's the problem with y'all dikk riding cats on here. nikkas gives you reasons why they ain't gonna watch the video. You tell them "How you gonna judge the video if you ain't watch?!" A nikka does watch the video and comes out with a well thought up response and because you don't have anything to back up pseudo-science and generalizations, all of a sudden my post about a 45 minute video is long. :heh: FOH bro and just admit you probably ain't even watch the video you're in here talkin' about and stickin' up for. Tried to bring you high context conversation, but since you wanna show your intelligence level, you'll get insults dumb ass.

You watch a 45 minute video, you can read a 5-6 minute response unless you're a retard.

:camby:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not even remotely true. A racist white teacher isn't going to put the same amount of effort into a black student than a white one.

The subject might be without discrimination, but that doesn't mean the teacher won't have a strong :mjpls: policy.

If you have kids, would they go to an all black school?

Will your kids be delivered by a black doctor?

When you go out to eat, is it at all black restaurants?

II say that to say if you're that concerned about "potential" racism, you should go ahead and get off the grid and isolate yourself now.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps

II say that to say if you're that concerned about "potential" racism, you should go ahead and get off the grid and isolate yourself now.

Or simply go live somewhere, where our people are the majority. It would solve 1000% of the problems certain Coli members have but I guess that's too extreme, even though they love talking all radical.

I don't care how many of these Black charter schools you open, until Black culture becomes positive and the Black economy becomes self-sufficient, we'll always be in a hole as a majority.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For a long ass fukking video. So what's your damn point? That's the problem with y'all dikk riding cats on here. nikkas gives you reasons why they ain't gonna watch the video. You tell them "How you gonna judge the video if you ain't watch?!" A nikka does watch the video and comes out with a well thought up response and because you don't have anything to back up pseudo-science and generalizations, all of a sudden my post about a 45 minute video is long. :heh: FOH bro and just admit you probably ain't even watch the video you're in here talkin' about and stickin' up for. Tried to bring you high context conversation, but since you wanna show your intelligence level, you'll get insults dumb ass.

You watch a 45 minute video, you can read a 5-6 minute response unless you're a retard.

:laugh:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Yes they will. The main reason I picked the location I live in is because it's a black neighborhood.

Will be through a black midwife more than likely, but if we get a doctor, yes our doctor will be black.

Most of the times, yes. Also, the people who I give my business too are typically black. I'm installing a whole house audio and automation system in my house, and I'm going with a black sub contractor even though the white dude was less expensive. We're also hiring painters and the people I'm hiring will be black. The dude who does my yard is a black guy too.

I'm also currently looking for a black owned exterminator company too. I keep putting it off, but I'm moving my accounts to a black bank too. I actually go out my way to support black people, and I've influenced my girl to do the same. She's OD'ing though, because now whenever we go out, she'll tell the manager/host she wants a black waiter :heh:

I say that to say if you're that concerned about "potential" racism, you should go ahead and get off the grid and isolate yourself now.

Breh, I live in a black suburb. I'm lucky enough to have very little interaction with cacs, but that was by design. I moved to Atlanta specifically to be around more black people. I picked my neighborhood specifically because it was predominately black.

Earlier in the week me and girl was having the convo about ultimately repatriating to west Africa. Before I could even finish my sentence she said let me know when we're packing.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

:pachaha: breh I've seen that video weeks ago. My point was you couldn't condense that long ass post of yours into something smaller? Y'all are some rambling ass nikkas man.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:heh: I assumed that much since that's pretty much how babies are made. What I meant was why aren't you and the father still together, and more importantly why isn't he in his child's life. That's what I meant by fundamental breakdown.

I'm assuming he's not in y'all life since you said you're running things on your own.
Who said he's not in the child's life? Being a single mother doesn't mean the father isn't around but we live in separate households and I have to run mine as the leader. My daughters father and I were never together. We were two friends that had sex and after the fact like "oh yeah you can have babies doing this" :to:. I mean it's really nothing to get to the bottom of, IMO.