Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Stuntone said:
To LOVE, HONOR and OBEY. :usure:

Most of you men will catch endless Hell trying to get the last 2 from an American woman, especially from a sista.

That's because they don't know how to lead, have no direction, and don't aspire to be anything more than a 'Hood Celebrity'. A 'Black' woman with any sense would be an utter FOOL to let herself be lead by some of these so-called 'men'.​

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Props to Lenon, but I'm willing to bet that you're no older than 24 and have no idea what it takes to have a long lasting fruitful relationship with a significant other...Matter of fact, do you even want that right now......?

I'm sorry but what does me giving respect to a man that stays in his lane and ACTUALLY practices what he preaches have to do with my age? I see you and the doctor must be buddies. As soon as the topic of men focusing on themselves and holding each other accountable comes up...here you go...let's attack/focus on the women.

To address you assumption, you're dead wrong. I am not a child and I just had a discussion today with a young man about possibly starting a serious relationship. But, again, it's easier for you to focus on what you hope/think/wish my attitude/lifestyles is rather than focusing on the fact that men need to start smelling their own shyt before they start telling others to clean their house.

Is this dude even married? WTF would anyone listen to a dude talk about relationships and women and he doesn't even have a wife. FOH Ya'll take advice from anyone I swear. Again, Lenon is the only one worth listening to. Everyone else is a fraud or a joke.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:

:stopitslime:

My post had absolutely nothing to do with that bullshyt that you just spewed.......Yall lil nikkas listen for agreement and not discernment now......Best of luck to you and yours.....

I can tell who grew up how and where just by the way yall post.....
Don't reply to that nikka ever. He's a c00n, he never listens and he will write a ten page post that is never on topic. He's the male version of @TheStripper

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm sorry but what does me giving respect to can that stays in his lane and ACTUALLY practices what he preaches have to do with my age? I see you and the doctor must be buddies. As soon as the topic of men focusing on themselves and holding each other accountable comes up...here you go...let's attack/focus on the women.

To address you assumption, you're dead wrong. I am not a child and I just had a discussion today with a young man about possibly starting a serious relationship. But, again, it's easier for you to focus on what you hope/think/wish my attitude/lifestyles is rather than focusing on the fact that men need to start smelling their own shyt before they start telling others to clean their house.

Is this dude even married? WTF would anyone listen to a dude talk about relationships and women and he doesn't even have a wife. FOH Ya'll take advice from anyone I swear. Again, Lenon is the only one worth listening to. Everyone else is a fraud or a joke.

Its the internet, so its all smoke and mirrors to me.....And yes, this board reeks of fake black people and those that might be, have not experienced life for real and are under the age of 25.....The sad part is you rock a screen name that can potentially be the catalyst in the breakdown of the relationship between men and women, but yet, you want to be taken seriously on your opinions on how to maintain a marriage......:smh:

It's almost like asking Nimrod how should a man/woman get closer to GOD because even though he may have a solid answer,,,it just aint in him to give it to you straight........

Let that marinate

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's because they don't know how to lead, have no direction, and don't aspire to be anything more than a 'Hood Celebrity'. A 'Black' woman with any sense would be an utter FOOL to let herself be lead by some of these so-called 'men'.​

And this is the final answer...Every female is not a woman, and every male is not a man,....Yall still think that every one is a suitable mate,,,,,,and that is extremely far from the truth......

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't reply to that nikka ever. He's a c00n, he never listens and he will write a ten page post that is never on topic. He's the male version of @TheStripper

c00n is not appropriate for this situation imo ....but he's definitely blissfully ignorant on a lot of things, but I think its attributed to youth and unwarranted arrogance.....

We all go through it

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
c00n is not appropriate for this situation imo ....but he's definitely blissfully ignorant on a lot of things, but I think its attributed to youth and unwarranted arrogance.....

We all go through it
Naw, he is a c00n. I don't know about this thread but his posting history is c00nish at best and he has homotional tendencies.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Its the internet, so its all smoke and mirrors to me.....And yes, this board reeks of fake black people and those that might be, have not experienced life for real and are under the age of 25.....The sad part is you rock a screen name that can potentially be the catalyst in the breakdown of the relationship between men and women, but yet, you want to be taken seriously on your opinions on how to maintain a marriage......:smh:

It's almost like asking Nimrod how should a man/woman get closer to GOD because even though he may have a solid answer,,,it just aint in him to give it to you straight........

Let that marinate

Again, you are proving my point. You don't want to talk about the REAL issue. You are worried about me and what I am doing but have yet to address men having accountability for one another and themselves.

I haven't given any advice or an opinion other than that people/men should focus on themselves. That's you jumping the gun and avoiding the topic. But keep preaching about this and that. I doubt you are married either so your opinion about marriage is no more valid than mine or the good doctor.

FYI Strippers aren't breaking up any homes believe that. Men don't happen upon strippers. They seek them out. No one is responsible for the break up of a marriage other than the 2 people involved. The real chicks "breaking up" marriages are in the office or friends. Never seen a dude overly involved in the SC that wasn't already getting it on the side. Get ya facts straight.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Again, you are proving my point. You don't want to talk about the REAL issue. You are worried about me and what I am doing but have yet to address men having accountability for one another and themselves.

I haven't given any advice or an opinion other than that people/men should focus on themselves. That's you jumping the gun and avoiding the topic. But keep preaching about this and that. I doubt you are married either so your opinion about marriage is no more valid than mine or the good doctor.

FYI Strippers aren't breaking up any homes believe that. Men don't happen upon strippers. They seek them out. No one is responsible for the break up of a marriage other than the 2 people involved. The real chicks "breaking up" marriages are in the office or friends. Never seen a dude overly involved in the SC that wasn't already getting it on the side Get ya facts straight.

No. I am not proving your point....Not at all...You riffin at me about a discussion that you started...All I stated was that you're under 24 and you don't want a serious relationship with a significant other.......and you never refuted neither of those assumptions.......:yeshrug:

So if you don't want a life lasting relationship with a significant other....right now,,,,then why are you discussing it??

I'm discussing it because I'm trying to settle right now and its an intimate subject for me...I just don't understand how someone like yourself can have such a strong opinion on a subject that they absolutely care nothing about, unless it provides an avenue to voice their agenda that is......

And that last statement in your post kind of exposes your naivete to real cats

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
No. I am not proving your point....Not at all...You riffin at me about a discussion that you started...All I stated was that you're under 24 and you don't want a serious relationship with a significant other.......and you never refuted neither of those assumptions.......:yeshrug:

So if you don't want a life lasting relationship with a significant other....right now,,,,then why are you discussing it??

I'm discussing it because I'm trying to settle right now and its an intimate subject for me...I just don't understand how someone like yourself can have such a strong opinion on a subject that they absolutely care nothing about, unless it provides an avenue to voice their agenda that is......

And that last statement in your post kind of exposes your naivete to real cats

:why: You're on some delusional shyt. Everything you said and all your accusations aren't even true. I addressed everything you said and gave no relationship advice. You're presumptuous and are feeling some type of way b/c you know that you are one of those men who refuses to mine their own business and get themselves right. Your attempt to troll me is boring and ineffective. Get yourself right sir and you won't need to justify your inadequacies with assumptions about people you don't know. Goodnight. I have nothing else to say to you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why: You're on some delusional shyt. Everything you said and all your accusations aren't even true. I addressed everything you said and gave no relationship advice. You're presumptuous and are feeling some type of way b/c you know that you are one of those men who refuses to mine their own business and get themselves right. Your attempt to troll me is boring and ineffective. Get yourself right sir and you won't need to justify your inadequacies with assumptions about people you don't know. Goodnight. I have nothing else to say to you.

Not trolling...And no amount of empty rhetoric or so called deflection will change what's real....I've been taking care of my family by hook or crook since I was 16.....so miss me with the bolded and find one of these fukk boys to direct that at...I've seen plenty .of hit dogs and they holler just like you doing right now.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
It's also wrong for black people to make money off black people
full

:why:

How does that statement even make sense? That would defeat the whole idea of group economics.

Peace

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
My daughters father and I were never together. We were two friends that had sex and after the fact like "oh yeah you can have babies doing this" :to:

:why:

How in the world do two grown people not consider the fact that having unprotected sex, with no birth control it sounds like, could lead to a child?

Why would two grown people make a life changing decision based on some :dwillhuh: sh#t?

Why do dudes still believe women when they say he's "just a friend"?

As a youngster, I didn't quite understand why dudes were so hard on single mothers...mostly because I was only hearing sob stories/half truths. But as I get older, I've seen the light. Bringing a child into a n#ggerish situation with no relationship foundation between the parents like its just something to do.

No offense to you personally, but really though? Really?

Peace