Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
And land? And degrees (not certs lol)? I would say hoes but can't really prove that one.

You made the challenge, so define it

I think the ability to go back to the first page still exist, right?

You said people who agree with Umar are broe, so I'm sayin let's put that to the test.

I bet that the amount of money I pay each month in taxes is more than you make per month before taxes.

Let me know when you're ready to take that bet breh. Like I said, I'll wait :mjpls:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
You said people who agree with Umar are broe, so I'm sayin let's put that to the test.

I bet that the amount of money I pay each month in taxes is more than you make per month before taxes.

Let me know when you're ready to take that bet breh. Like I said, I'll wait :mjpls:

And you've already been exposed as a liar on this very forum :mjpls:

I also noticed you avoided the uneducated and p*ssyless part :mjpls:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I can't watch this but I think being a woman is tough...especially if you're single. You can't really be feminine AND run your house effectively IMO.

You shouldn't be running your household by yourself to begin with (and I'm assuming by household you're including children).

If you're raising your family on your own, there was a fundamental break down some where that should be addressed.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
I agree with Umar on most things... not all... Love his shyt btw... but he's def not the only person I watch/listen to.

Umar is good for the psychological aspects of shyt... as for the economic/educational it's all about Dr. Claude Anderson... I really do not look to Dr. Umar for all of that.

It's never really good to get your info from just once source anyway... in reality everything is always somewhere in the middle.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You shouldn't be running your household by yourself to begin with (and I'm assuming by household you're including children).

If you're raising your family on your own, there was a fundamental break down some where that should be addressed.
Yeah but it happens. You can't let your house and family go to shyt because a man isn't around. As far as addressing the breakdown, I don't have time I'm too busy trying to plan for my family's future.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
And you've already been exposed as a liar on this very forum :mjpls:

I also noticed you avoided the uneducated and p*ssyless part :mjpls:

Please point out who has exposed me. What thread was on it? Who did the exposal? What did they expose. I'm still waiting for any proof?

I've also posted pictures on here of my current GF and my old jump offs with me in the picture in them.

So again, please point it out....

And I'm still waiting :mjpls:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Breh go back to posting pyramids on twitter and hop off mine
How bout i post it right here....MER KA BA google it i dare you
tumblr_ma6ib3S5ff1rcrotso1_r4_1280.jpg

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Please point out who has exposed me. What thread was on it? Who did the exposal? What did they expose. I'm still waiting for any proof?

I've also posted pictures on here of my current GF and my old jump offs with me in the picture in them.

So again, please point it out....

And I'm still waiting :mjpls:

Breh you're damn near 40 talking on a message board with 20 year olds. I've already exposed you in that 'backpage" thread.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yeah but it happens. You can't let your house and family go to shyt because a man isn't around. As far as addressing the breakdown, I don't have time I'm too busy trying to plan for my family's future.

I know it happens, but my question is why did it happen? If you're raising your children by yourself, what were the circumstances to put you in that situation?

Are you divorced? Widowed? Decided to keep the kid when the dude didn't want nothing to do with you to begin with?

Not having time is usually an excuse. Unless you want me to believe you have literally no free time ever.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Breh you're damn near 40 talking on a message board with 20 year olds. I've already exposed you in that 'backpage" thread.

Again post the link where you damn near exposed me.

And I'm not damn near 40 either, I'm 31 and never even messaged a broad on backpage before :comeon:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I think it developed from black men and women fighting among each other and rap music was probably the biggest reason :ehh:

Well i wouldnt blame rap music...but you can definitely notice the imbalance of the black family as a unit decline over the years
i say it was black radical feminism which is mainstream now played a huge part which is as we all know a arm of WHITE SUPREMACY
black women became sort of empowered and warped by it...black men were stripped of our POWERS and warped as well
and we continue the sick cycle because ...we on auto pilot right now...our few comfort zones are rather kushy so
we become lazy and undriven ...

i dont even think we will ever have a sense of community now that i think of it...cuz we are so hated cuz we black and if your american too smh.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know it happens, but my question is why did it happen? If you're raising your children by yourself, what were the circumstances to put you in that situation?

Are you divorced? Widowed? Decided to keep the kid when the dude didn't want nothing to do with you to begin with?

Not having time is usually an excuse. Unless you want me to believe you have literally no free time ever.
In my case, I had sex raw and had a baby. It's all fun and games until you get pregnant. Could have gotten an abortion but I didn't. I'll say more but my thoughts are pretty unconventional. Either way I don't sit around sulking and trying to right wrongs.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
In my case, I had sex raw and had a baby. It's all fun and games until you get pregnant. Could have gotten an abortion but I didn't. I'll say more but my thoughts are pretty unconventional. Either way I don't sit around sulking and trying to right wrongs.

:heh: I assumed that much since that's pretty much how babies are made. What I meant was why aren't you and the father still together, and more importantly why isn't he in his child's life. That's what I meant by fundamental breakdown.

I'm assuming he's not in y'all life since you said you're running things on your own.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Well i wouldnt blame rap music...but you can definitely notice the imbalance of the black family as a unit decline over the years
i say it was black radical feminism which is mainstream now played a huge part which is as we all know a arm of WHITE SUPREMACY
black women became sort of empowered and warped by it...black men were stripped of our POWERS and warped as well
and we continue the sick cycle because ...we on auto pilot right now...our few comfort zones are rather kushy so
we become lazy and undriven ...

i dont even think we will ever have a sense of community now that i think of it...cuz we are so hated cuz we black and if your american too smh.

I still think there's hope. It starts with black men who know better, doing better. As I've said many times before every black male should either be a part of an organization that they feel is benefiting the black community, or start one if there's not one in their area. There's a humongous need for black men to be in leadership positions but unfortunately it's really hard to get black men to want to commit to those types of things.

It's not gonna be easy, and there's a lot of work to be done, but I'm still hopeful. A few weeks back I was rereading a book on Garvey and he had a quote that said something to the effect of "As a leader, never let the uninformed masses and their apathy discourage you, because they're doing what they're doing because they're still asleep."

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Rawtid said:
I can't watch this but I think being a woman is tough...especially if you're single. You can't really be feminine AND run your house effectively IMO.

Just because you're single doesn't mean you have to do everything by yourself and there's no shame in asking for or admitting you need help.

Not saying you are going through this, but I've seen it often enough.

That 'Independent Woman' thing fukked y'all women's minds up something fierce to the point some of you act like......us.​