Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
DudgVC4.png

you are entertained by effeminate males calling each other bay wearing skirts painting their nails

but yet you wanna ShYt on Bro Johnson?

:ufdup::ufdup::ufdup::ufdup::ufdup::ufdup::ufdup::ufdup:
:camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby::camby:
iu6g.png

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Dont try to get all smarty arty now ...You Bump Young Thug...

You Lost all credibility that you may have believed you had sir

i suggest you run while you still can....

the Wolves are closing in as we type .

I'm a real wolf. Chan certified. Any challenger can step up if they'd like :shaq:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
That plays a large part as well I agree, good shyt. That's why I think an all black school is the only thing that can combat the media for children who aren't as well off as the lame nikkas in here beating their chest because they (made it).
School or no school, if people don't remove these items from their lives you are fighting an uphill battle that you will not win.

These people have mastered the use of these tools that i've named (that they COMPLETELY control) as forms of weapons against us. If we were to simply stop using them we would begin the process of healing quicker and more effectively then any school syllabus or lesson could. Because without removing those things from our lives we are basically pouring water out of a sinking boat with one bucket while pouring it inside of that same boat with another.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
I've seen almost every Umar lecture. I Don't need to see his credentials. The man knows what's going on. I've researched damn near everything he has said about public/charter schools. You can worry about his degree, I won't.

Bravo! Well good for you! But if Umar Johnson's qualifications are actually fraudulent, personally I can't completely support or stand behind a pseudo-intellectual.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
I almost came in here on some :camby:, but i actually heard him out. He was preaching on the parents marriage thing. I never want to have a marriage like my parents have. Yeah, they're married, but my mother works around the clock, while my father does much less. Spoke a lot of true shyt, already starting to evaluate myself as a black woman and cancelling out any fukknikka tendencies.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
School or no school, if people don't remove these items from their lives you are fighting an uphill battle that you will not win.

These people have mastered the use of these tools that i've named (that they COMPLETELY control) as forms of weapons against us. If we were to simply stop using them we would begin the process of healing quicker and more effectively then any school syllabus or lesson could. Because without removing those things from our lives we are basically pouring water out of a sinking boat with one bucket while pouring it inside of that same boat with another.

If rather fight the uphill battle and save lives than do nothing at all. I know we can't save every child but somebody has to try. Just like we asked p*ssy pottier ill ask you. What do you suggest we do to save these children? Parents obviously are too far gone most of the time so what do you suggest? I need some kind of answer dog.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I almost came in here on some :camby:, but i actually heard him out. He was preaching on the parents marriage thing. I never want to have a marriage like my parents have. Yeah, they're married, but my mother works around the clock, while my father does much less. Spoke a lot of true shyt, already starting to evaluate myself as a black woman and cancelling out any fukknikka tendencies.
:ohlawd:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
first instinct is threatening black folks with with those fourchan racist :jawalrus: not even surprised

I'm not threatening anyone. People want to claim wolf but not really about that life :manny:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I'm not threatening anyone. People want to claim wolf but not really about that life :manny:

1.)shyts on Bro Johnson
2.)Bumps Young Thug for his own Pleasure
3.)Affiliated with *****

:ufdup:

damn i cant even post their name without it getting bleeped out