Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I almost came in here on some :camby:, but i actually heard him out. He was preaching on the parents marriage thing. I never want to have a marriage like my parents have. Yeah, they're married, but my mother works around the clock, while my father does much less. Spoke a lot of true shyt, already starting to evaluate myself as a black woman and cancelling out any fukknikka tendencies.

Where'd your fukk nikkas tendencies come from :lupe:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
You can feel however you want :manny:

I know majority of people that go in this threads are broke, uneducated and don't get p*ssy so they flock around dudes like Umar Johnson :heh:

im none of the above....either ire many of Bro johnsons supporters

but you my friend are indeed a fukkboy,Koon, & down low homosexual....

i rest my case...

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
It's also wrong for black people to make money off black people
full

My green money belongs in the white community where it rightfully belongs, and don't you forget it :ufdup:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
im none of the above....either ire many of Bro johnsons supporters

but you my friend are indeed a fukkboy,Koon, & down low homosexual....

i rest my case...

breh I was gonna reply to that, but I just left it alone. I'm pretty sure I pay more in taxes per month than his gross monthly check so I just had to leave that one alone :mjlol:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
nikkas be wanting big changes in their circumstances but wont do small things to precipate those changes.

There is no miracle school that is going to correct the "black" problem. The fix takes individuals making individual changes to better their lives then coming together as a bettered collective to seriously address these issues.

Damn near every "black" person in here knows there is a problem that isn't being addressed in the "black" community but will not make a single change in their lives today to help address it. You associatie yourselves with the "black" community but not as the problem of it. The truth is, if your community is sick and you arent helping to fix it then you are part of the problem.

If a disease is attacking your body and the antibodies are not fighting it off then your antibodies have been corrupted.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
So a nikka thats Paid In Full ....with a High IQ....and swimming in Punany for days.....
somehow found the time to
just come in this thread to Troll dudes that are broke uneducated and gettin no puss

:highaf:

I CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP BREHS

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
nikkas be wanting big changes in their circumstances but wont do small things to precipate those changes.

There is no miracle school that is going to correct the "black" problem. The fix takes individuals making individual changes to better their lives then coming together as a bettered collective to seriously address these issues.

Damn near every "black" person in here knows there is a problem that isn't being addressed in the "black" community but will not make a single change in their lives today to help address it. You associatie yourselves with the "black" community but not as the problem of it. The truth is, if your community is sick and you arent helping to fix it then you are part of the problem.

If a disease is attacking your body and the antibodies are not fighting it off then your antibodies have been corrupted.

I said that about myself and @marcuz called me a troll and a fukk nikka and it hurt my feelings :to:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So a nikka thats Paid In Full ....with a High IQ....and swimming in Punany for days.....
somehow found the time to
just come in this thread to Troll dudes that are broke uneducated and gettin no puss

:highaf:

I CANT MAKE THIS STUFF UP BREHS

I actually didn't.

I came in and made a comment on the video. You and the Umar Johnson dikkrider posse been quoting me for days.