Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Maybe you havent been paying attention but alot of African Americans dont have Parents and Guardians that are of sound mind and body...
thats part of the problem...

and being that you dont realize that tells me you must be living the american dream...

congratulations

And nothing Umar Johnson said is going to remedy that :ohhh:

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Because American culture does not allow for collectivism, especially for the powerless minority.

:skip:

Ok I guess gay groups, AIPAC, La Raza and others using collectivism around culture and/or political ideas don't count. Whatevery you say, playa.

Peace

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe you havent been paying attention but alot of African Americans dont have Parents and Guardians that are of sound mind and body...
thats part of the problem...

and being that you dont realize that tells me you must be living the american dream...

congratulations

He doesn't get that nor does he care. He's said numerous times I HAVE my shyt together. MY family and friends are good. I and MY sum up the 21st century c00n

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:skip:

Ok I guess gay groups, AIPAC, La Raza and others using collectivism around culture and/or political ideas don't count. Whatevery you say, playa.

Peace

We don't have the population nor the money.

He doesn't get that nor does he care. He's said numerous times I HAVE my shyt together. MY family and friends are good. I and MY sum up the 21st century c00n

Me and mines got our shyt together so you listen to me and try to take agency for yourself, if you don't have your shyt together.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don't have the population nor the money.

Me and mines got our shyt together so you listen to me and try to take agency for yourself, if you don't have your shyt together.

bytch nikka READ! This isn't about me. It's about the masses of lost black children. I'm a grown ass man with a family. I don't give a fukk about anything you have to say. Get that clear c00n

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
bytch nikka READ! This isn't about me. It's about the masses of lost black children. I'm a grown ass man with a family. I don't give a fukk about anything you have to say. Get that clear c00n

You quoting my post goes against this quote. How ironic.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
And nothing Umar Johnson said is going to remedy that :ohhh:

you are very vehement about your disdain for brother Johnson...

But i did notice that you support 1 rapper in particular...
YOUNG THUG
qFExCnn.jpg

how can you support this behavior and down the positive message from Bro Johnson

and your living the american dream how could you relate to this impoverished and lost individual?

:comeon:

Or do you have a hidden agenda?

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
It's an irrelevant question.

Nonsense! If Umar Johnson's educational credentials aren't of any importance, then why even present them to the public as if they are significant? I respect the brothers overall knowledge and insight on many issues plaguing black men & our community, however that still doesn't mean the validly of his actual merits can't be called into question.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
you are very vehement about your disdain for brother Johnson...

But i did notice that you support 1 rapper in particular...
YOUNG THUG
qFExCnn.jpg

how can you support this behavior and down the positive message from Bro Johnson

and your living the american dream how could you relate to this impoverished and lost individual?

:comeon:

Or do you have a hidden agenda?

I don't endorse Young Thug to anyone but for my own entertainment.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nonsense! If Umar Johnson's educational credentials aren't of any importance, then why even present them to the public as if they are significant? I respect the brothers overall knowledge and insight on many issues plaguing black men & our community, however that still doesn't mean the validly of his actual merits can't be called into question.

I've seen almost every Umar lecture. I Don't need to see his credentials. The man knows what's going on. I've researched damn near everything he has said about public/charter schools. You can worry about his degree, I won't.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
No Ad Hominem attack shall prosper.

Dont try to get all smarty arty now ...You Bump Young Thug...

You Lost all credibility that you may have believed you had sir

i suggest you run while you still can....

the Wolves are closing in as we type .