Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Why do you doubt we could act collectively? How could we compete effectively when other peoples use collectivism as a political tool to get benefits from the society on a political level?

Why not just say that instead of saying "that black school won't work" kinda line? I don't agree, but you would at least sound less c00nish. Besides, how well are public schools doing now when it comes to reaching black students? I'll answer that for you...they're not doing great at all.

Peace

Because American culture does not allow for collectivism, especially for the powerless minority.

Public schools are tools. Blacks have to make use of that infrastructure. Nothing more or less.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
Because American culture does not allow for collectivism, especially for the powerless minority.

Public schools are tools. Blacks have to make use of that infrastructure. Nothing more or less.
article-2551664-1B31E54E00000578-939_306x436.jpg

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Your father should have taught you how to argue like a man instead of reacting like a scorned bytch when someone disagrees with your opinion. Your whole steez throughout this thread has been that of a woman who is upset because someone disagreed with her man, so maybe you were failed in that regard.

Good day to you

You entire MO has been exposed faggit. Your long winded diatribes are fooling no one. Feel free to exit the thread since you consider Dr. Johnson a "pro-black charlatan".

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
You entire MO has been exposed faggit. Your long winded diatribes are fooling no one. Feel free to exit the thread since you consider Dr. Johnson a "pro-black charlatan".

Word, and where have I commented on Dr. Johnson himself? Pull up ONE post of me commenting on him. You're so fukking stupid, you literally make up your own arguments to debate against :heh:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
@Napoleon, why can't this nikka @iLLaV3 put forth any evidence of us 'cosigning negative shyt for black men?' Pop shyt and run, brehs :camby:

yall brehs go in just about every thread like this and cause disruption. I'm not checking your post history...we know your style, your track record speaks for itself. :rudy:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
yall brehs go in just about every thread like this and cause disruption. I'm not checking your post history...we know your style, your track record speaks for itself. :rudy:

Every thread like this and cause disruption? Since I and @Napoleon are always cosigning negative shyt for black males pull up some proof :ehh:
Whitney-Receipts.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dismissive responses in this thread sort of sum up what Dr. Umar was saying. No one is saying you gotta blindfully follow Dr. Umar. A healthy skepticism is what helps us survive. Its how we're wired. When presented with new information, its ok to reevaluate it to see if its worthy of beinting retained. Shave off the bad/useless and keep the good. Thesis + anti-thesis = Synthesis.

But when you come into a thread like this already looking to shyt on something without even giving it a chance, you bias the judgement. Also, those folks who only watched the video cause it got a cosign dont help. Watch the vid, form an opinon, discuss, debate, and try to come away from it with you learning something.

I watched the video, it was very informative and put a lot of concepts I was aware of but couldnt easily explain, into a clear, concise explanaition.

Good post OP

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Nope, difference is that you shouldn't need Umar Johnson to do that for you or to teach them financial literacy. That is a parent or guardians job.

Maybe you havent been paying attention but alot of African Americans dont have Parents and Guardians that are of sound mind and body...
thats part of the problem...

and being that you dont realize that tells me you must be living the american dream...

congratulations

• Dap
Reactions: GZR

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you doubt we could act collectively? How could we compete effectively when other peoples use collectivism as a political tool to get benefits from the society on a political level?

Why not just say that instead of saying "that black school won't work" kinda line? I don't agree, but you would at least sound less c00nish. Besides, how well are public schools doing now when it comes to reaching black students? I'll answer that for you...they're not doing great at all.

Peace

Leave it alone man. WE see what type of negro pottier and everybody lowkey dapping his hoe ass is about. fukk em