Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Economy before education. Dont you need to be educated on economics? :pachaha:The worst nikkas on the planet are the "I came from the gutter so its your own fault if you cant" ass nikkas.
I disagree those type of people show its possible to make something of yourself from a similar starting point but then dudes have excuses why they can't do the same thing. Its disgusting honestly and holds too many blacks back IMO.

everybody else is allowed to profit and help their people at the same time EXCEPT Blackmen. :ohhh: I never hear this about the Asians or Indians when they buying up real estate and hiring their family.... Some idiot dude standing on the sideline "he just hiring you so you can help him be rich Chong"

:dahell: yall nikkas on?
Dudes are low key haters and don't even know it. Should be ashamed of themselves and do right for the black community and off themselves. Nah I'm kidding but stop being haters of others because you think they going to stunt on you.

Apparently its illegal for black folk to make money off of other blacks. That privilege is only reserved for preachers and white people according to some posters.
Very disgusting isn't it for dudes to hate like that on other blacks making moves? I don't like everything Tyler Perry does but I can't blindly hate on him like too many blacks do with him and other successful blacks smh.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Your father should have taught you how to argue like a man instead of reacting like a scorned bytch when someone disagrees with your opinion. Your whole steez throughout this thread has been that of a woman who is upset because someone disagreed with her man, so maybe you were failed in that regard.

Good day to you
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Only thing I'm assured of on The Coli is you following me around posting Young Thug IG photos regardless of thread topic.

aint nobody following you around fam...i just happen to oppose that fakkit ...and you happen to be there

:cape:

purely coincidental....however

in a situation that has nothing to do with that...such as this

i am merely using you capping for Homo Thug

to discredit you....as they do in politics...

thank you and have a nice day

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
All I'm taking from this thread is that a 'Black' man can't speak on 'Black' issues without extraordinary amounts of criticism from 'Black' people, but 'White' people can with relatively little criticism because they know more than us about us.

Anyone else see something wrong with this picture?

full

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
All I'm taking from this thread is that a 'Black' man can't speak on 'Black' issues without extraordinary amounts of criticism from 'Black' people, but 'White' people can with relatively little criticism because they know more than us about us.

Anyone else see something wrong with this picture?

full
It's also wrong for black people to make money off black people
full

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I've heard that @Poitier might be a fukk boy, but I'm starting to see what y'all talkin bout in this thread.

You can feel however you want :manny:

I know majority of people that go in this threads are broke, uneducated and don't get p*ssy so they flock around dudes like Umar Johnson :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Active teaching at home outside of the school curriculum and aiding school curriculum teaching
Going to PTA meetings
Going to school board meetings
Voting at the city level
Teaching financial literacy
Not instilling a one tract mind of kids going to college strictly, trades are good by themselves or in combination
etc

:usure:

Who gon do all this?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
If rather fight the uphill battle and save lives than do nothing at all. I know we can't save every child but somebody has to try. Just like we asked p*ssy pottier ill ask you. What do you suggest we do to save these children? Parents obviously are too far gone most of the time so what do you suggest? I need some kind of answer dog.
how did you get me saying turning the television and the radios off, stop reading these magazines, not listening to this nikka music, staying off social media websites as doing nothing?

If you are planning on changing your diet, you don't just start eating new foods. You fast first.

Fully read what i am saying before you start thinking of a response to it.

And please don't ever categorize me with that agent of disinformation again.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can feel however you want :manny:

I know majority of people that go in this threads are broke, uneducated and don't get p*ssy so they flock around dudes like Umar Johnson :heh:
we can't all be ballers diving in and out of different p*ssy like you, bro :yeshrug: