Dr. Umar Johnson - Psychologically, black women are becoming white men

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I got issue with anyone trying to psychoanalyze black women to death. Black women been consistently through american history the most hated on, most victimized, most impoverished social group this side of Native Americans. And with their advent, the fact that black women are more educated than any social group in the nation, and STILL hit the glass ceiling in political and corporate America the LAST thing we need as a community is ANYONE telling Black Women how to be more successful. They have figured it out, its just now time for the rest of society to catch up and understand this.

Maybe you should watch the video before you jump to these conclusions....

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
Where did I infer that a person doing community work should be poor? Once again, Umar Johnson gets paid to speak. I just don't think his Black school idea is effective.

And yes, people are going to have to take control of their lives so mass individualism is the answer. Be responsible for your actions, your children, your culture, etc..

So, you're ok with him getting paid to speak? But not paid to administrate a school? Why wouldn't his "Black school idea" be effective?

So, should blacks shake off any idea of collectivism or working as a group? If so, why?

Help me out here breh.

Peace

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The televisions, the movies, the music, the magazines, the social media sites, etc. are the MAIN ways the women he speaks are being misprogrammed. The most immediate solution the problem is to completely remove these constant attacks on their minds. I don't understand why he makes no mention of this.

That plays a large part as well I agree, good shyt. That's why I think an all black school is the only thing that can combat the media for children who aren't as well off as the lame nikkas in here beating their chest because they (made it).

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I got issue with anyone trying to psychoanalyze black women to death. Black women been consistently through american history the most hated on, most victimized, most impoverished social group this side of Native Americans. And with their advent, the fact that black women are more educated than any social group in the nation, and STILL hit the glass ceiling in political and corporate America the LAST thing we need as a community is ANYONE telling Black Women how to be more successful. They have figured it out, its just now time for the rest of society to catch up and understand this.

:heh:

Like I said, "c00ns, Cacs and Cupcakes"

Peace

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
So, you're ok with him getting paid to speak? But not paid to administrate a school? Why wouldn't his "Black school idea" be effective?

So, should blacks shake off any idea of collectivism or working as a group? If so, why?

Help me out here breh.

Peace

If we could act collectively then sure we should pursue it but I have my doubts.

I just think it'd be more beneficial for Blacks to make use of public schools and use private school tuition or subsidy money instead for real estate and small business ownership. Sending kids to trade school would even be a better yield in my opinion.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
yea i can definitely tell you haven't listened to his stuff :dead:

Nope, difference is that you shouldn't need Umar Johnson to do that for you or to teach them financial literacy. That is a parent or guardians job.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
What would Dr. Umar Johnson say about Mos Def wearing a Ghanian wrap in South Africa and he's African American, and Omar Epps wearing some Renaissance looking Robin Hood leather thing on national TV and thinking it looks fly ...

:lupe:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I have a father that is well and alive and that loves me very much. Speaking of dads he also taught me one very important lesson that i'll make use of now:

Never waste too much time arguing with fools, as they tend to wear you out with their experience.

Good day

Your father should have taught you how to argue like a man instead of reacting like a scorned bytch when someone disagrees with your opinion. Your whole steez throughout this thread has been that of a woman who is upset because someone disagreed with her man, so maybe you were failed in that regard.

Good day to you

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
If we could act collectively then sure we should pursue it but I have my doubts.

I just think it'd be more beneficial for Blacks to make use of public schools and use private school tuition or subsidy money instead for real estate and small business ownership. Sending kids to trade school would even be a better yield in my opinion.

Why do you doubt we could act collectively? How could we compete effectively when other peoples use collectivism as a political tool to get benefits from the society on a political level?

Why not just say that instead of saying "that black school won't work" kinda line? I don't agree, but you would at least sound less c00nish. Besides, how well are public schools doing now when it comes to reaching black students? I'll answer that for you...they're not doing great at all.

Peace

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
@iLLaV3 , still waiting on an example of me cosigning negative shyt for black men. Bring your dumb ass back in this thread :stopitslime:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
kqYw09O.gif